[Q] Nook Color OS to Nook Hd OS

OP klesley77

18th January 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Currently I have a Nook Color. I am running CM9. What I am looking for is a mod to make it the Nook HD interface. I am not very impressed with the 1.4.3 stock interface, but I was very impressed with the B&N stock interface on the Nook HD. How can I go about getting this on my Nook Color?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
20th January 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #2  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 25

182 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by klesley77

Currently I have a Nook Color. I am running CM9. What I am looking for is a mod to make it the Nook HD interface. I am not very impressed with the 1.4.3 stock interface, but I was very impressed with the B&N stock interface on the Nook HD. How can I go about getting this on my Nook Color?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can't. Not unless B&N releases the source code (aka "recipe") for that interface.
There is also going to be work needed to port the HD's interface to the Nook Color, a VERY old device. Devs don't have time for this. There are much more important things that are being worked on (ex: USB OTG) to pay attention to the UI.
20th January 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagirfahmid3

You can't. Not unless B&N releases the source code (aka "recipe") for that interface.
There is also going to be work needed to port the HD's interface to the Nook Color, a VERY old device. Devs don't have time for this. There are much more important things that are being worked on (ex: USB OTG) to pay attention to the UI.

Thank you.

So is there an app that can mimic the carousel?
21st January 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 19

121 posts
Why don't you use the CM10.1.3.2 or the latest CM10.2?

I don't see there is any different interface between the HD or Color, it depends on the different versions of Android.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread