Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 47,640 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint Framily plan

Tip us?

mfknboss
Old
(Last edited by mfknboss; 21st January 2014 at 05:37 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 249
Default Sprint Framily plan

www.sprint.com/Framily

All lines include unlimited talk and text and 1GB data. You can get 3GB of data for $10 or unlimited for $20 per phone line.

Here is the price break down.

Monthly charge per line-
1 lines- $55
2 lines- $50 per line
3 lines- $45 per line
4 lines- $40 per line
5 lines- $35 per line
6 lines- $30 per line
7-10 - $25 per line

Anyone can use my Framily ID number if interested. Just PM me and let the savings begin.

Must not be in a contract to use someones Framily ID. If you are you can get your own ID and get the savings. If you signed up before Jan 10, 2014 the $15 extra charge for 12 months will be waived. If after jan 10, 2014 you will be charged a $15 fee for 12 months. You can bring an old phone or pay retail to avoid this fee.

No contract. All lines are independent. Each line is responsible for its own bill. Which means if one of the lines doesnt pay its bill the other lines are not affected or responsible for the bill. So if one line gets shut off due to non payment the others will remain in service. You can get group billing or each line gets its own bill.

Basically its a refer a friend and everyone gets the savings. The more you refer that uses your Framily ID number the cheaper everyone's bill is.

What do you guys think? I just saved $100.00 a month.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mfknboss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,808
Please take this here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=840940
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe