I want to avoid updating anything with flashtool to avoid any potential soft bricking issues so many are experiencing.
In the end I just want stock with root. I'm holding off on anything until I know we will have a single firmware for an extended period. Can anyone clarify what's going on?
Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
So i read this morning that there is a new .124 firmware certified. And I'm wondering if the 114 firmware ever got released, but I don't think I've seen to much about it. Seems like there is also no widely accepted root method for 290 either. So what should we be waiting for now? Is the 114 update available yet, maybe through the PC companion or should I be waiting now for 124. Also I'm still on the Chinese firmware (just took the update in PC companion as my phone is from China) and wondering if this has any effect on me getting the ota.