5,597,937 Members 38,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [PROBLEM] After installing Chainfire 3D driver Alcatel Onetouch M'Pop not boot.

Tip us?

Lix124
Old
(Last edited by Lix124; 13th December 2013 at 08:21 PM.) Reason: Error in title (iAlcatel)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [PROBLEM] After installing Chainfire 3D driver Alcatel Onetouch M'Pop not boot.

Hi All. First i wanna sorry for my seriously bad english. I'm Polish.

Some weeks ago I root my Alcatel OneTouch M;Pop. After that I install (don't ask why) Chainfire 3D driver. Now i have only see the "onetouch M'Pop". I search in internet for that problem in internet and i can't find it a solve for it. I can open the recovery menu, but it doesn't help me. In T-Mobile they says it was, like I "use it underwater". I don't known that word, sorry but I think you know what I mean. I don't think they help me because I think it was the problem with software and i must wait to the January.

And the last things: I was a big noob for Android things. If I should install something by USB, please give me a file and instructions. I see the problem is solved by instaling the ROM. But it not helpse me. Or I do this not like I should.

imperious webster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Plug ot m pop recovery

I had the same problem...
you can download the one touch upgrade software from Alcatel's support page and reset your device.
.by following the instructions
hope it helps
aaa.alcatelonetouch.com/global-en/products/smartphones/one_touch_mpop.html
replace aaa with www nd see the link