Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 48,320 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HALP] The sns_async_ev_wakelock

Tip us?
 
EpiclyEpic
Old
#1  
EpiclyEpic's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 529
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Jose
Default [HALP] The sns_async_ev_wakelock

Hey XDA,

I've been getting this sns_async_ev wakelock and it is keeping my tablet awake, and never allowing it to enter deep sleep. I've been looking at some threads about it, but no one seemed to have a definite answer to eliminate this wakelock. I have absolutely no social networks by the way, and anything Google related has been frozen, except the Play Store and Gmail. Here are some screenshots of the BBS.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390194804397.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	2527221Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390194817641.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	2527222

Thanks in advance for any help.
If I helped you out, click that Thanks Button!

Devices:

Nexus 7 (2013 Edition)

Nexus 5


Got Questions? PM Me.
 
LinearEquation
Old
#2  
LinearEquation's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 399
Posts: 1,672
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Midwest

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiclyEpic View Post
Hey XDA,

I've been getting this sns_async_ev wakelock and it is keeping my tablet awake, and never allowing it to enter deep sleep. I've been looking at some threads about it, but no one seemed to have a definite answer to eliminate this wakelock. I have absolutely no social networks by the way, and anything Google related has been frozen, except the Play Store and Gmail. Here are some screenshots of the BBS.Attachment 2527221Attachment 2527222

Thanks in advance for any help.
Download wake lock detector from the play store. It will tell you what's what.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
[ROOT] 2013 KFHD7 Soho firmware 11.x.x.x (no camera)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...44736&page=101 If needed contact @GranPC for an updated Firerooter.
[Root] 2012 KFHD7 Tate http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1886460
2nd [Bootloader]/[TWRP] KFHD7 Tate
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2128848
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2271909
KFHD7 Tate System Restore Tool http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1951254
 
EpiclyEpic
Old
#3  
EpiclyEpic's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 529
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Jose
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation View Post
Download wake lock detector from the play store. It will tell you what's what.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I have, but it hasn't told me what app or process has been causing it. The wakelock count goes up at 20/s and it never stops. I've uninstalled every app I have installed and I've wiped the tablet, but it still happens. I have no idea why and it's really getting on my nerves now.
If I helped you out, click that Thanks Button!

Devices:

Nexus 7 (2013 Edition)

Nexus 5


Got Questions? PM Me.
 
Aerowinder
Old
#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1191
Posts: 3,019
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiclyEpic View Post
I have, but it hasn't told me what app or process has been causing it. The wakelock count goes up at 20/s and it never stops. I've uninstalled every app I have installed and I've wiped the tablet, but it still happens. I have no idea why and it's really getting on my nerves now.
Did you see this thread? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2092872

Do you use Greenify?
 

Google Firmware: Google
USB Drivers: Google | Mirror
ADB+ADB Drivers: 19.0.2 (4.4.4) + Koush Universal ADB Drivers

TWRP Official: hammerhead | flo
TWRP Holofied: hammerhead | flo

Gapps: BaNkS

Superuser: Chainfire | Mirror
 
EpiclyEpic
Old
#5  
EpiclyEpic's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 529
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Jose
Yes, I've looked at every possible thread fast is shared to this topic, and there still hasn't been any definite answers. I don't use Greenify, should I?
If I helped you out, click that Thanks Button!

Devices:

Nexus 7 (2013 Edition)

Nexus 5


Got Questions? PM Me.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes