Mean User and calling me a**hol* when he was wrong

OP Brian_SGW_CM9

21st January 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 304

1,337 posts
More
The last time i made a post on off-topic, i covered that person's name so to protect him from further being criticized
this time i don't think i should be so kind

so this user started spamming the q&a section of the forum of the s2 plus, with answers already known and replied by someone else a long time ago. i guess his reason for doing so is to make himself available to make posts on developing sections. (you know..the new account rule can be annoying sometimes, but i don't think that's the way)

so. i replied him very straightly that, he was making unnecessary post and was irrelevant to anyone. note that i was totally not mean or offensive
then until today i check my inbox. i received a message from him! yay. (please, please see the attached screenshot)

so.....yeah that's all for my sharing about the mean guy. i guess this is really how people today react when things happen not to their odds

what do you guys think?

Mod edit: Attachment removed - private messages are private. Keep them that way unless you have permission to do otherwise.
Last edited by Archer; 22nd January 2014 at 01:07 AM.
21st January 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 203

2,726 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_SGW_CM9

The last time i made a post on off-topic, i covered that person's name so to protect him from further being criticized
this time i don't think i should be so kind

so this user started spamming the q&a section of the forum of the s2 plus, with answers already known and replied by someone else a long time ago. i guess his reason for doing so is to make himself available to make posts on developing sections. (you know..the new account rule can be annoying sometimes, but i don't think that's the way)

so. i replied him very straightly that, he was making unnecessary post and was irrelevant to anyone. note that i was totally not mean or offensive
then until today i check my inbox. i received a message from him! yay. (please, please see the attached screenshot)

so.....yeah that's all for my sharing about the mean guy. i guess this is really how people today react when things happen not to their odds

what do you guys think?

You do know that theres a report button above the message

Its going to be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY!-Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)
21st January 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 304

1,337 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman38102

You do know that theres a report button above the message

Its going to be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY!-Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)

yep i did report
21st January 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #4  
Flag Modesto, Cali
Thanks Meter: 1,345

6,304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_SGW_CM9

yep i did report

Not only that, you can report him for spamming, that will really teach him a lesson.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
22nd January 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #5  
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 4,117

13,913 posts
More
If you see someone spamming then report them and let the moderators take care of them. Since you reported the PM already then it'll be dealt with.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread