Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 48,349 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mean User and calling me a**hol* when he was wrong

Tip us?

Brian_SGW_CM9
Old
(Last edited by Archer; 22nd January 2014 at 12:07 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 300
Default Mean User and calling me a**hol* when he was wrong

The last time i made a post on off-topic, i covered that person's name so to protect him from further being criticized
this time i don't think i should be so kind

so this user started spamming the q&a section of the forum of the s2 plus, with answers already known and replied by someone else a long time ago. i guess his reason for doing so is to make himself available to make posts on developing sections. (you know..the new account rule can be annoying sometimes, but i don't think that's the way)

so. i replied him very straightly that, he was making unnecessary post and was irrelevant to anyone. note that i was totally not mean or offensive
then until today i check my inbox. i received a message from him! yay. (please, please see the attached screenshot)

so.....yeah that's all for my sharing about the mean guy. i guess this is really how people today react when things happen not to their odds

what do you guys think?

Mod edit: Attachment removed - private messages are private. Keep them that way unless you have permission to do otherwise.
Real Madrid is poop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shut the f___ up

ironman38102
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_SGW_CM9 View Post
The last time i made a post on off-topic, i covered that person's name so to protect him from further being criticized
this time i don't think i should be so kind

so this user started spamming the q&a section of the forum of the s2 plus, with answers already known and replied by someone else a long time ago. i guess his reason for doing so is to make himself available to make posts on developing sections. (you know..the new account rule can be annoying sometimes, but i don't think that's the way)

so. i replied him very straightly that, he was making unnecessary post and was irrelevant to anyone. note that i was totally not mean or offensive
then until today i check my inbox. i received a message from him! yay. (please, please see the attached screenshot)

so.....yeah that's all for my sharing about the mean guy. i guess this is really how people today react when things happen not to their odds

what do you guys think?
You do know that theres a report button above the message

Its going to be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY!-Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)

Current Devices:Samsung Galaxy Tab 3(Flash Counts: 2)
ROM: RocketTab v2.0 by Tempdroid
Kernel: Latest Blackhawk Kernel
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Previous Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Star
Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660

Its going to be LEGEND--wait for it---DARY!-Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)

NOTICE: Do not send me any PM asking for tech support! Use the search bar for that!

Brian_SGW_CM9
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman38102 View Post
You do know that theres a report button above the message

Its going to be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY!-Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)
yep i did report
Real Madrid is poop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shut the f___ up

LoopDoGG79
Old
Thanks Meter 1345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_SGW_CM9 View Post
yep i did report
Not only that, you can report him for spamming, that will really teach him a lesson.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
MY SIG

Phone SM-N900T
Rom STOCK
Baseband version UVUCNB
Recovery STOCK
Kernel STOCK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other devices:
Nexus 7 Flo (On CleanRom 2.6! )
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Tmobile Samsung Galaxy S3

Archer
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Thanks Meter 3935
If you see someone spamming then report them and let the moderators take care of them. Since you reported the PM already then it'll be dealt with.
"I live by my own rules, nobody else's, not even my own."
My xda links

New User Guide | XDA Forum Rules | 10 Posts - Why and How? | Admins & Mods | My xda Bookmarks

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe