CM & AOSP bug, Willing to pay for fix

OP ahjee

21st January 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 14

86 posts
This Because kernel guys...the only one rom n kernel didn't have this bug is aospa 3.99 from vertigo...When i on that rom n tried another kernel..bug come out..so this is kernel bug..

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
21st January 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #22  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 911

6,845 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adhitarecoming

This Because kernel guys...the only one rom n kernel didn't have this bug is aospa 3.99 from vertigo...When i on that rom n tried another kernel..bug come out..so this is kernel bug..

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

Again, I wouldn't really call it a bug. In fact, the phone NOT powering on when dead and powered would be considered the bug since that is normal operation.

Again, this is NOT a bug, but just a feature that the OP wants disabled. When your phone is dead, it should power on when it gets external power. There are tons of reasons for this between troubleshooting and convenience. I use mine for an Alarm clock, so if my power out, phone dead, but connected... I feel reassured that when power comes back on, the phone will automatically boot, ready, and wake me in the AM without absolutely no input from me.

Phones are designed to be on all the time. This is one of those features.
22nd January 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 2

8 posts
More
Maybe some people work in a sensitive area like government or courts and would like to keep the phone off and still be able to charge.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread