Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,201 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

rom options safestrap mk2

Tip us?

matholland
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default rom options safestrap mk2

Okay...I am rooted with the latest version of safestrap...what are all the available rom options? I don't like hyper drive at all...it's better than stock but it's just not me...none of the status bars colors can be changed which is annoying. Anyway I really love eclipse on my past android phones. I know it's not working with safestrap and the developer is working on a safestrap version. What is everyone else running except hyperdrive? I don't know what works and what doesn't without trying them.
The Following User Says Thank You to matholland For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

decaturbob
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Hyperdrive 12..the other available ss compatible roms come up short. Especially battery life which is the #1 thing I look for. Other roms for ss don't come close on battery life.

safestrap enabled, Hyperdrive driven
S4 powered by hashcode 3.72 safestrap and Echo V26 kitkat
The Following User Says Thank You to decaturbob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13630
Sorry,

Threads like these get shut as they turn into "best rom" threads - which always spiral into troll and arguments.

As XDA is not a support site, users are expected to do their own research and to make their own, independent, determinations as to what suits them best.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe