Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,546 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WiFi dropping out

Tip us?

mwebb34
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftb0 View Post
MJE is already out for some time now. Indications are that there is a Kitkat release pending though.
I have gave verizon/samsung pure h.e.l.l over my WiFi problem i have called them 100 make no mistake it pisses me off that im paying full retail for my note and i be damned its gonna work right. The verizon REP told me that Samsung was gonna release a 4.3.1 update in 2 weeks. 4.3 is Jellybean 4.3.1 is Jellybean....I know 4.3 has been out for sometime. While i was on the phone with VZW bitchn about Samsungs mistake she gotten an email say that Samsung was updating to 4.3.1 in 2 weeks. She also said that the previous software didnt have this problem which im unaware of, because my note 3 came out with 4.3. She "VZW REP" went on to say that this started with the MJE 4.3 update. Who knows just have to wait n c.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

My suggestion. Anyone thats having the WiFi problem. Call VERIZON/SAMSUNG EVERYDAY UNTILL THIS GETS FIXXED

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasHilleman View Post
My rooted Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 keeps dropping the WiFi. It doesn't make sense because it then will automatically reconnect. Any ideas on what's going on? Or have any suggestions?

CALL vzw/samsung and let them know. Callem everyday!

mwebb34
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
My rooted Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 keeps dropping the WiFi. It doesn't make sense because it then will automatically reconnect. Any ideas on what's going on? Or have any suggestions?

Call verizon and giv e them pure h.e.l.l....callem everyday

ThomasHilleman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
I should give them a phone call. I'll let every one know what they say in response

mwebb34
Old
Thanks Meter 112
has anyone called vzw to see whats gonna be done to fix the wifi problem???

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote:

there is no suggestions that really work none. i was told by Vzw that the bug was in 4.3 software. And i was also told that Samsung was gonna be sending out a small ota update which will be 4.3.1 in about a week n a half. unless i was lied to.

sonkameja
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I'm having the opposite god damn problem instead my bluetooth when connected to my BMW drops randomly but the phone will still be connected and the collar will end up being on the handset speaker instead of the car's

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium HD app