5,593,293 Members 33,605 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful to you ?
Yes it was 51 87.93%
No it wasn't 7 12.07%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

《♥《[INDEX] ROMs,How To RooT,Recoveries,Kernels,Guides etc [Update:19/07/13]♥》♥

Tip us?

stubz17
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default question about installing twrp recovery

hi, im currently on maclaw cm 10.2 and i have CWM recovery..my question is, i'm trying to install TWRP over CWM, so i followed the guide you posted on this thread and i downloaded the goomanager and tried to install TWRP using it but i keep getting an error, it says "no recoveries found for your device"..anybody know what this is about?
The Following User Says Thank You to stubz17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aluk4rd
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubz17 View Post
hi, im currently on maclaw cm 10.2 and i have CWM recovery..my question is, i'm trying to install TWRP over CWM, so i followed the guide you posted on this thread and i downloaded the goomanager and tried to install TWRP using it but i keep getting an error, it says "no recoveries found for your device"..anybody know what this is about?

twrp site ist down for the moment.....when it is on again, go and search for our device. I cant post a link. the search bar is on the top right as i know. And the then is a Odin flashable file. the stranmge method with goo never worked for me, but there is the only offiial file for s3 mini

here is the link to the main page LINK dont know why i cant reach it right now....
The Following User Says Thank You to aluk4rd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

krayg213
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Will this work on the i8190n?
Tags
galaxy mini, galaxy s3 mini, galaxy siii mini, index, [tutorial]