5,597,007 Members 47,435 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does JB 4.3 update fix the yellow tint on XTZ?

Tip us?

Ryland Johnson
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by negrobembon View Post
Agreed, the tablet z's display is amazing
The best Android tablet display I've seen

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Indeed so, this is also my experience. I just find this tablet incredible. I have owned 6 different devices in 24 months! I am so happy with the Sony I will be keeping this one for some time to come.
Put it this way I was the first Samsung client in this country to receive the Galaxy Note 3 with the Gear and the Sony is every bit as accomplished and IF there is a difference in speed of use I cant find it on a day to day user basis.
Sorry to compare a phablet with a tablet but in theory the Samsung Note 3 should leave this Sony tablet dead in the water in every respect, it doesn't though. I find that remarkable.
The only reason I didn't purchase the Ultra instead of the Note 3 is its just too big for my usage.

Congratulations to Sony on this occasion.

x000x
Old
Thanks Meter 109
maybe it has something to do with the bravia engine? anyone compare the white output with it on vs off?

hasenbein1966
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Bravia engine only influences videos and photos, not the normal colors. And it looks really unnatural, if you want good colors turn it off.

Zb134
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Two things to remove the yellow tint

1. Remove the anti shatter screen protector.. Trust me glass feels so much better

2. If you're rooted use this... Allows you to choose a more blue tint and adjust saturation

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2193471
Sent from my SGP311 using XDA Premium HD app
Tags
screen, tablet z, white, xperia, yellow tint