5,599,337 Members 38,347 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I need help with my rooted samsung galaxy s3 Verizon

Tip us?
 
Remeax
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default [Q] I need help with my rooted samsung galaxy s3 Verizon

I have a rooted android device samsung galaxy s3 and it was running fine and everything till one day it said to install an update. i accepted it and while it was updating all of a sudden it went to that black screen and says, " system software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off you phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help." Then thats where i couldn't do anyting with my phone but go to download/ODIN MODE and rebooting system thing where you can reboot system. IM very new and i don't know much about rooting and the meanings of a lot of words like unlock bootloader. If i go to ODIN MODE it says
ODINE MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SCH-1535
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: Yes (1 Counts)
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
Warranty bit: 1
BOOTLOADER RP SWREV:1

i think this doesn't look good. WHat should i do to make my phone be working again and not showing that black screen.
I already wiped all data and tried to do that StockROm thing on my computer ODIN and still nothing.
Is my bootloader locked? if so do i need to unlock it to make my phone work again? Thanks so much for your time
 
Monkey_Grass
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 30
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Surrey

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remeax View Post
I have a rooted android device samsung galaxy s3 and it was running fine and everything till one day it said to install an update. i accepted it and while it was updating all of a sudden it went to that black screen and says, " system software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off you phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help." Then thats where i couldn't do anyting with my phone but go to download/ODIN MODE and rebooting system thing where you can reboot system. IM very new and i don't know much about rooting and the meanings of a lot of words like unlock bootloader. If i go to ODIN MODE it says
ODINE MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SCH-1535
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: Yes (1 Counts)
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
Warranty bit: 1
BOOTLOADER RP SWREV:1

i think this doesn't look good. WHat should i do to make my phone be working again and not showing that black screen.
I already wiped all data and tried to do that StockROm thing on my computer ODIN and still nothing.
Is my bootloader locked? if so do i need to unlock it to make my phone work again? Thanks so much for your time
Follow the procedure on this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2594489 and I will be able to unbrick your phone for a small fee
That little button with the orange thumb on the bottom left of my posts....

Try and press it, go on it feels good
 
Remeax
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2014
Battery Full please can you just tell me how to unbrick myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_Grass View Post
Follow the procedure on this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2594489 and I will be able to unbrick your phone for a small fee
i want to unbrick or make it work myself without sending it anywhere.... if you sir please do know whats wrong maybe we can skype or something. i cannot send it to be fixed.
 
Monkey_Grass
Old
(Last edited by Monkey_Grass; 2nd January 2014 at 11:59 PM.)
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 30
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Surrey

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remeax View Post
i want to unbrick or make it work myself without sending it anywhere.... if you sir please do know whats wrong maybe we can skype or something. i cannot send it to be fixed.
You are not required to send it to me, if you want i can take control of your computer via team viewer and unbrick your phone for you as long as you are prepared to do button combo's on the phone and pay a small fee of 5

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

PM Me in the morning around 9:00 uk time and i will explain how to unbrick your device and root it again
That little button with the orange thumb on the bottom left of my posts....

Try and press it, go on it feels good
The Following User Says Thank You to Monkey_Grass For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
XxJuggernautxX
Old
#5  
XxJuggernautxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 136
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas
Default UnBrick s3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remeax View Post
i want to unbrick or make it work myself without sending it anywhere.... if you sir please do know whats wrong maybe we can skype or something. i cannot send it to be fixed.
Try youtube....I googled "how to unbrick your phone youtube" and clicked How to Unbrick your Galaxy S3 (Any Version). Good tutuorial.
 
NoCrAppleHere
Old
#6  
NoCrAppleHere's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 353
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_Grass View Post
You are not required to send it to me, if you want i can take control of your computer via team viewer and unbrick your phone for you as long as you are prepared to do button combo's on the phone and pay a small fee of 5

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

PM Me in the morning around 9:00 uk time and i will explain how to unbrick your device and root it again
You are allowed to sell services here? I would never because I know I can do as much with a phone as the next man AND who knows if during the repair said person isn't trying to steal info from you. Anyway, are you allowed? Wouldn't XDA then be liable if anything went wrong?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Multiboot in Progress for the Sony Xperia Z1

As we’ve mentioned quite a few times in the past, multiboot is quite the interesting … more

Samsung EFS Tool Updated to V5, Brings Universal Device Support

You may recall that we’ve talked about XDA Recognized Contributor … more

Say Goodbye to Holo Blue Once and for All

When Google released Android 4.4 KitKat back in October of last year, they changed quite a bit … more

Sony Z Ultra Google Play Edition Receives Bluetooth Certification for Android 4.4.3

You may recall that a few days ago, Sprint jumped the gun … more