Yeah u do that. Run along

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy NoteŽ 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtavarxx View Post
Bye Felicia!

Quote:
He was the one that got in his feelings all about liking a status and replying on time and all that b.s, there are other things going on in the real world this forum is NOT a priority! You guys don't own the site if u don't like my questions, attitude then KEEP IT MOVING. Would have saved a lot of time

Quote:
Well your going to be shaking your fkn till the bihh falls off last I checked u have to give respect to get it.... move around!!!

Well, there we go, huh? Thank you for so very succinctly proving my point, and confirmation that you've the vocabulary and social skillset of a preteen.
You're right, the people here in this forum, especially micmars as an example, don't "own" this site. But maybe with your exceptional observational skills you noticed that it's RUN by members, by users that create and foster a community of respect. And especially here in the Note3 forums, it's a small community of tight knit, well seasoned users, with Years of rooting/modding/general android experience, all of which have now seen you have no place here.
So you're right, it's irrelevant, to you. You won't be receiving ANY help from this community.
And insulting micmars? Hehe, you've made no friends with that. No one here is impressed with flippant BS.

Good luck elsewhere!

Sent from my calculator watch.
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Rooted and ready! Too easy!
Running ☆ ★ Something from this section!! ★ ☆ (usually stock/rooted)
ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 - AndroidWookie FTW!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kingdazy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13088
Thread cleaned...

ALL users are expected to be respectful when they post, and use of the search feature wouldn't hurt either in this case, as there are plenty of other threads that touch on this subject already.

Keep the self-righteousness and attitudinal style of posting for the social media sites folks..XDA is for development.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xxtavarxx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdazy View Post
Well, there we go, huh? Thank you for so very succinctly proving my point, and confirmation that you've the vocabulary and social skillset of a preteen.
You're right, the people here in this forum, especially micmars as an example, don't "own" this site. But maybe with your exceptional observational skills you noticed that it's RUN by members, by users that create and foster a community of respect. And especially here in the Note3 forums, it's a small community of tight knit, well seasoned users, with Years of rooting/modding/general android experience, all of which have now seen you have no place here.
So you're right, it's irrelevant, to you. You won't be receiving ANY help from this community.
And insulting micmars? Hehe, you've made no friends with that. No one here is impressed with flippant BS.

Good luck elsewhere!

Sent from my calculator watch.
get out your feelings!!! to sit down and type an essay is just sad

insane209
Old
(Last edited by insane209; 22nd January 2014 at 07:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 398
Quote:
get out your feelings!!! to sit down and type an essay is just sad
Go root and boot loop ur phone already! Lol

Sent from Sprint Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to insane209 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]