Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,722 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROMs chich suppoert ANT+

Tip us?
 
adrianjos
Old
#1  
adrianjos's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 110
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Olsztyn

 
DONATE TO ME
Default ROMs chich suppoert ANT+

Can someone post all ROMs which support ANT+?
I found only the Freexperia ROM (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1780326), but I'd like to have a lastest android versions (4.3 or 4.4).
 
bejunk
Old
#2  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1233
Posts: 1,207
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Berlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianjos View Post
Can someone post all ROMs which support ANT+?
I found only the Freexperia ROM (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1780326), but I'd like to have a lastest android versions (4.3 or 4.4).
if u need ANT+ , forget about any JB or KK bcuz the ANT+ company dropped support for our devivice since JB so now we HAVE NO DRIVERS for JB & up. (thius cant be solved as those libs are hardcoded, so ANT+ have to deliver lib's OR we ****ed up)

a list is useless. any ICS rom should work with ANT+, at best use stock ICS (-based one) .
sry.
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...
 
The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tc2507
Old
(Last edited by tc2507; 21st January 2014 at 09:06 PM.)
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk View Post
if u need ANT+ , forget about any JB or KK bcuz the ANT+ company dropped support for our devivice since JB so now we HAVE NO DRIVERS for JB & up. (thius cant be solved as those libs are hardcoded, so ANT+ have to deliver lib's OR we ****ed up)

a list is useless. any ICS rom should work with ANT+, at best use stock ICS (-based one) .
sry.
Hello

I tried this rom -> Iced Bean 4.0 - The Prefect One [19-01-2014] it is fast and smooth, but ANT+ isn't working (why? it is ICS...) now i'm on xperia UHD 5.0.1, ant+ works good..

so anybody can write here which ICS custom rom have ant+ working...
The Following User Says Thank You to tc2507 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bejunk
Old
#4  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1233
Posts: 1,207
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Berlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2507 View Post
Hello

I tried this rom -> Iced Bean 4.0 - The Prefect One [19-01-2014] it is fast and smooth, but ANT+ isn't working (why? it is ICS...) now i'm on xperia UHD 5.0.1, ant+ works good..

so anybody can write here which ICS custom rom have ant+ working...
this should be on bug list of iced bean :P
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...
 
 
tc2507
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk View Post
this should be on bug list of iced bean :P
yeah, but i don't have 10 post, so i can't write in development section....
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes