[Q] Extremely slow charging! HELP
Hi all, does anyone else having the problem of extremely slow charging on Galaxy Note 2?
It takes me more than 12 hours to charge from around 15% to 100%. I've read tons of threads, but none of them can fix the problem...here is my specific situation:
1. I use the original battery.
2. I use the original charger.
3. I use a socket rather than PC.
4. The charging current app suggests that my phone is charge normally, the current is normal.
5. I bought new original charger and original battery, but the problem is still there.
6. I killed all the apps running in the background when charging, problem remains...
7. Currently I use unofficial Cyanogenmod 11, but the problem emerged since I used Samsung official ROM 4.1.2. So I think the problem is independent with different OS.
However, I do find a "solution", that's it, reboot the device when I charge and stop at the interface of typing PIN code to unlock sim card. If I do so, the charging becomes normal, about 2hr 30mins. It seems that there is a unseen background app draining my battery, but I used all kinds of monitoring apps and none of these apps show that there is a background app draining my battery. And I think it doesn't make sense, because if there is a background app draining my battery, it should drain my battery as well when I'm not charging the phone. However battery performance is extraordinary especially I upgraded to 4.4.2 (Cyanogenmod 11), after one day usage I still can end up with around 40~50% battery. So I think I can rule out the possibility that there is background app draining my battery.
So, does anyone else having the same problem? How can I fix it? Do I have the reboot my phone every time when I want to charge? Anyone one has better solution? Thanks in advance!