FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] how to flash N7000 over SHV - E160L?

21st January 2014, 11:14 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Hi

can some please give link or tell me how to flash international version over korean note shv e160l?

thanks

br
 
 
21st January 2014, 12:42 PM |#2  
nokiamodeln91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,725
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsnobel2

Hi

can some please give link or tell me how to flash international version over korean note shv e160l?

thanks

br

You cant... 2 different CPUs, Qualcomm MDM9200 Vs Exynos 4210
The Following User Says Thank You to nokiamodeln91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 02:57 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91

You cant... 2 different CPUs, Qualcomm MDM9200 Vs Exynos 4210

I have seen a korean note in which model shows N7000 but when I dial code *#1234# it shows

PDA:shv-e160l
PHONE:e160l

Must be brush rom but cannot find such rom after hours searching on google
The Following User Says Thank You to nsnobel2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 03:00 PM |#4  
nokiamodeln91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,725
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsnobel2

I have seen a korean note in which model shows N7000 but when I dial code *#1234# it shows

PDA:shv-e160l
PHONE:e160l

Must be brush rom but cannot find such rom after hours searching on google

Than can be done by editing the build.prop. I can name it SM9005.. but nothing changes really.
22nd January 2014, 12:38 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91

Than can be done by editing the build.prop. I can name it SM9005.. but nothing changes really.

can you teach to edit build.prop? Will this show N7000 in setting/About?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes