Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more
Post Reply

Do you know the camera will be updated

OP mmm286

21st January 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Hi
I'm thinking buy these device but I read that is not so good recording vdeo and with focus.
My question is if do you think that lg is going to update the camera problems in next updates?
Thanks and sorry for muy english

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2
21st January 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #2  
votinh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 430
 
2,229 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm286

Hi
I'm thinking buy these device but I read that is not so good recording vdeo and with focus.
My question is if do you think that lg is going to update the camera problems in next updates?
Thanks and sorry for muy english

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2

We understand your English.
Thing is if I say yes, LG will update the camera problem, will you believe me? or if I say no, LG will not update the camera, will you trust me?
No official detail from them so we don't know. However if you're willing to root your device, there is a modded app that takes good care of those problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to votinh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by votinh

We understand your English.
Thing is if I say yes, LG will update the camera problem, will you believe me? or if I say no, LG will not update the camera, will you trust me?
No official detail from them so we don't know. However if you're willing to root your device, there is a modded app that takes good care of those problems.

Thanks
I thought that LG had an oficial declaration

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2
22nd January 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #4  
Rayan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baja
Thanks Meter: 203
 
1,737 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2004
More
I'd say there are good chances that KitKat will improve the camera among other things. LG knows that it rushed the G2 into the market and all problems with the camera are software related and easy for them to fix, so I really think the camera will get some major improvements.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
22nd January 2014, 08:27 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
LG support in Sweden say a software update are coming to fix camera issues since they got a lot of complaints about it. It should have been released in Sweden in december but it wasnt. Everytime i hear from them they only say it will be released very soon.

Skickat frn min LG-D802 via Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Milomannen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
326 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milomannen

LG support in Sweden say a software update are coming to fix camera issues since they got a lot of complaints about it. It should have been released in Sweden in december but it wasnt. Everytime i hear from them they only say it will be released very soon.

Skickat frn min LG-D802 via Tapatalk

Nice to se a fellow swed.
Tell me have got any updates att all. I'm still in 80210a-eur-xx

Running lg update tool says I run latest already.
22nd January 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by maydayind

Nice to se a fellow swed.
Tell me have got any updates att all. I'm still in 80210a-eur-xx

Running lg update tool says I run latest already.


No im still on the same sw like you. I tried to flash d80210f but still no changes in camera.

Skickat frn min LG-D802 via Tapatalk
22nd January 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 477
 
890 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
I'm from Denmark and I too am still on 10a. I love this phone and I see no urge to update aside from a camera update probably. Oh yeah, and kitkat!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd January 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #9  
omegajester's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carpathia
Thanks Meter: 126
 
478 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Donate to Me
More
Try this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548974


Or this


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471900


Or even this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2608625

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank