FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

What Rom for?

607 posts
Thanks Meter: 140
 
By flaviocc, Senior Member on 20th January 2014, 11:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys.

I have an Atrix here and wanna use just for little things :

Play music via Chromecast

Clock and alarm

Weather

The use is just over wifi without simcard.

What you guys suggest to run this things.

No luck with Epinter version 10-20130421-unofficial-epinter-olympus. Problems with play music and Chromecast.

Thanks.
 
 
21st January 2014, 12:19 AM |#2  
Suggest not creating a "what's the best rom" thread, which is against the rules here on xda.

Try out roms and ask in the rom threads.

Close thread

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app
21st January 2014, 12:26 AM |#3  
flaviocc's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vila Velha - ES
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
This is not what's the best rom.

Is just a question for any rom to a especified use.

It's a thread to share experience.

I forgot the difference between atrix thread and Nexus.

If another user tried for the same use it's against rules share the experience?

If you read I tried one rom, like I wrote.
21st January 2014, 12:44 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaviocc

This is not what's the best rom.

Is just a question for any rom to a especified use.

It's a thread to share experience.

I forgot the difference between atrix thread and Nexus.

If another user tried for the same use it's against rules share the experience?

If you read I tried one rom, like I wrote.

The original request falls in line with the same request in the locked thread below this one. (See last post in referenced thread for reasoning)

All roms above 4.0 are alpha roms, meaning it works but there are still bugs. Meaning drop down to gb.

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app
21st January 2014, 12:51 AM |#5  
flaviocc's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vila Velha - ES
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

The original request falls in line with the same request in the locked thread below this one. (See last post in referenced thread for reasoning)

All roms above 4.0 are alpha roms, meaning it works but there are still bugs. Meaning drop down to gb.

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

I read.

The purpose here is different. The best rom is very subjective.

I just ask for a functional rom to turn Atrix one media device.

Thanks for your input about GB Roms.
21st January 2014, 05:45 AM |#6  
ravilov's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,338
 
Donate to Me
More
Since you're not demanding at all, I think you would be best off with a normal stock firmware.
The Following User Says Thank You to ravilov For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 01:58 PM |#7  
flaviocc's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vila Velha - ES
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravilov

Since you're not demanding at all, I think you would be best off with a normal stock firmware.

I'll try CM7 and see what's going.

Back here to report.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes