Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,384 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked Xperia Play

Tip us?
 
SpaceBoro
Old
(Last edited by SpaceBoro; 20th January 2014 at 10:04 AM.) Reason: call for help...
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2014
Question [Q] Bricked Xperia Play

Hi.
My friend has Xperia Play (R800i). I opened for him bootloader, and flash LuPuS_zeus_GingerBreadv12-ram.img, and one of the android 4 roms.
Everything was fine but he get new phone and decided to give this phone to his girlfriend, and ask me to flash some older rom (faster rom)
So I did..
But accidentally I flashed in simlock to the phone..
So I tried to flash it again. But this time I flashed accidentally X10_V1_BLRelock.ftf (I think this rom came to me with flashtool...)
And now phone is not responding at all. I cant go to flash or fastboot mode, It is not responding for power button.
I have no idea what to do.. Maybe You can help me .

Very sorry for my bad English.. I hope You understand my problem


Best regards

**Edit
Does anyone have any suggestions? Internet tutorials usually can helps with "soft" brick, I think my phone is hard bricked, and they are not working for me.
 
kks111
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 83
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBoro View Post
Hi.
My friend has Xperia Play (R800i). I opened for him bootloader, and flash LuPuS_zeus_GingerBreadv12-ram.img, and one of the android 4 roms.
Everything was fine but he get new phone and decided to give this phone to his girlfriend, and ask me to flash some older rom (faster rom)
So I did..
But accidentally I flashed in simlock to the phone..
So I tried to flash it again. But this time I flashed accidentally X10_V1_BLRelock.ftf (I think this rom came to me with flashtool...)
And now phone is not responding at all. I cant go to flash or fastboot mode, It is not responding for power button.
I have no idea what to do.. Maybe You can help me .

Very sorry for my bad English.. I hope You understand my problem


Best regards

**Edit
Does anyone have any suggestions? Internet tutorials usually can helps with "soft" brick, I think my phone is hard bricked, and they are not working for me.
yes you are right you have hard bricked it ..... i can fix it contact me on gtalk muskanjainxx@gmail.com
 
SpaceBoro
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kks111 View Post
yes you are right you have hard bricked it ..... i can fix it contact me on gtalk muskanjainxx@gmail.com
Job done! Thank You for help!
 
badblood_antony
Old
#4  
badblood_antony's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 247
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Hey m facing the same problem from last one year...don't have gtalk...any help ??

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
Quote:
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 4G (ATTAIN)
  • ANDROID - 4.4.2
  • ROM - C-ROM
  • KERNEL - 3/22 CWM BY RENDERBROKEN
  • STORAGE - 2 GB + 16 GB + 32 GB
  • CPU - 1.2GHz
 
kks111
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 83
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by badblood_antony View Post
Hey m facing the same problem from last one year...don't have gtalk...any help ??

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
what's the problem tell more clearly
 
badblood_antony
Old
#6  
badblood_antony's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 247
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
No response from the device...no vibration while powering on...no display...only if connected to PC it shows smec device...can't do fastboot or recovery

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
Quote:
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 4G (ATTAIN)
  • ANDROID - 4.4.2
  • ROM - C-ROM
  • KERNEL - 3/22 CWM BY RENDERBROKEN
  • STORAGE - 2 GB + 16 GB + 32 GB
  • CPU - 1.2GHz
 
kks111
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 83
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by badblood_antony View Post
No response from the device...no vibration while powering on...no display...only if connected to PC it shows smec device...can't do fastboot or recovery

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
what you did before this happened
 
badblood_antony
Old
#8  
badblood_antony's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 247
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
I was trying the jb nxt ROM...I had flashed lupus...then I had to flash the Phoenix vendor partition firmware...once rebooted...but it never started after dat

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

N also der r no lights...red, blue or green...no lights at all

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
Quote:
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 4G (ATTAIN)
  • ANDROID - 4.4.2
  • ROM - C-ROM
  • KERNEL - 3/22 CWM BY RENDERBROKEN
  • STORAGE - 2 GB + 16 GB + 32 GB
  • CPU - 1.2GHz
 
kks111
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 83
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by badblood_antony View Post
I was trying the jb nxt ROM...I had flashed lupus...then I had to flash the Phoenix vendor partition firmware...once rebooted...but it never started after dat

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

N also der r no lights...red, blue or green...no lights at all

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
it can be fixed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more

Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more

Windows Developers Rejoice! Dev Program’s $99 Yearly Fee is No More!

Microsoft rule in the mobile market, much like the giant dinosaurs … more