Tablet [Q] Looking for a (cheap!) 10.1" Tablet

Hi all,

I'm hoping the combined wisdom of XDA members can help me choose a 10.1" tablet. I've already got three 7" ones, but I want something larger for reading comic books and watching the odd video.

I've been looking at this: (blast! I can't post links! It's the V100Q on Focalprice) but I can't find any info on it, other than a thousand and one other shops selling it! It looks like it'll suit me fine, and the price is great, but if there's no support for it, it might be too much of a punt.

I've also found this: (Ainol Hero 2) which is more expensive, but there's a lot of support out there for it.

I'm also a little worried about forward compatibility; I don't want to buy something today, only to find out tomorrow's update isn't supported! I read on another forum that [speculation] future Android versions will only work on quad-core devices [/speculation]. Doesn't sound right to me, but I'm not really "in the know".

So, which of the above do you guys think is best to go for? Or do you have any recommendations?

Cheers!
Ex.

P.S Not sure this is the right place for this topic, so please move if it's wrong.