XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hard-Brick?

Tip us?

whiteyyy13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Hard-Brick?

I'm just wondering if someone could give me insight. Earlier today, I was installing xposed settings on Android 4.4 Kitkat(ROM) on AT&t I747U. After doing so, I hit reboot and it hard-bricked my phone(I was trying to install the experimental features for greenify. I know the difference between soft/hard and this is definitely a hard brick. Phone will not power on at all. I plugged in into my computer, and my PC makes that beep sound when you connect a device to it just will not power on to any menu.

Anyways, I know that I have to have it JTAGed. I was wondering if anyone has ever used Mobiletechvideos.com for their JTAG service? I'm skeptical sending my phone off, but if it will save it, then by all means I'll do it. How successful is the JTAG service? If anyone could help me out, it would be appreciated

-Thanks, a bricked Galaxy S3 user.

xSharpi
Old
Thanks Meter 9
They do a great job(: I hard bricked my phone and sent it in. Got it back within the same week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

ishamosm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSharpi View Post
They do a great job(: I hard bricked my phone and sent it in. Got it back within the same week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Wooww.. good news, how do you do that?