XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Status 6 error

Tip us?

Pras_92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Status 6 error

Help needed please.... I have tried build a custom gingerbread rom,trying to build a rom first time...but when i flash the built update.zip through CWM rec, it gives me (Status 6) error and installation aborted...Can anybody help plz...badly want to build my first ever rom...thanx in advance..
Click if I helped u

Device:
X10 MINI PRO
XPERIA X8

SmG67
Old
Thanks Meter 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pras_92 View Post
Help needed please.... I have tried build a custom gingerbread rom,trying to build a rom first time...but when i flash the built update.zip through CWM rec, it gives me (Status 6) error and installation aborted...Can anybody help plz...badly want to build my first ever rom...thanx in advance..
There may just be a little syntax error in the updater-script, if you've edited that, make sure you have semicolons at the end of every line, it could be something simple like that.

Pras_92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmG67 View Post
There may just be a little syntax error in the updater-script, if you've edited that, make sure you have semicolons at the end of every line, it could be something simple like that.
If i use updater-script of MiniCM7 as it is in my rom,then it works fine..but when i edit it with notepad++ by adding some ui_print(" "); lines, it shows Status 6 error....i tried to find some syntax errors , bt evrythings fine with the syntax...
Click if I helped u

Device:
X10 MINI PRO
XPERIA X8