Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Sony has released Timeshift .apk on Google Play

OP Kilek_360

22nd January 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 3
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Hi, I read about this on Xataka:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mera.timeshift

It seems to be only for Xperia with 4.2+, and by the moment its confirmed for Z's family at least, someone with the 4.3 leaked can confirm if its available for T and V?

If google play dont let you install on T and V there is some way to made it work without installing Z1's camera mod? I supose maybe only need to install Z1's framework and get the .apk

Thanks to the one who test it, I have the V since a week ago, but im trying to calibrate the battery so i prefer dont be flashing 4.3 by the moment
Link to Xataka (Spanish)
Http://www.xatakandroid.com/foto-y-v...en-google-play
The Following User Says Thank You to Kilek_360 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #2  
ghemanth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amalapuram
Thanks Meter: 160
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilek_360

Hi, I read about this on Xataka:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mera.timeshift

It seems to be only for Xperia with 4.2+, and by the moment its confirmed for Z's family at least, someone with the 4.3 leaked can confirm if its available for T and V?

If google play dont let you install on T and V there is some way to made it work without installing Z1's camera mod? I supose maybe only need to install Z1's framework and get the .apk

Thanks to the one who test it, I have the V since a week ago, but im trying to calibrate the battery so i prefer dont be flashing 4.3 by the moment
Link to Xataka (Spanish)
Http://www.xatakandroid.com/foto-y-v...en-google-play

I see no option to install or uninstall in my xv 4.3 jb rom
Btw i have z1 camera working with full features

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd January 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 3
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghemanth

I see no option to install or uninstall in my xv 4.3 jb rom
Btw i have z1 camera working with full features

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What a shame...
Thank you, i'll wait for the official update to start trying the Z1 camera mods, hopefully they wont have any bugs if devs can use 4.3 to improve compatibility.

Anyway im looking for the apk file, maybe with some luck... All we know that gplay uncompatibility is not always system uncompatibility...
22nd January 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Timeshift apk is available for download on the forums. I can't remember exactly where I downloaded if from but can confirm it works perfectly on the leaked version of 4.3 for the Xperia T.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app
22nd January 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #5  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 142
 
611 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilliams08

Timeshift apk is available for download on the forums. I can't remember exactly where I downloaded if from but can confirm it works perfectly on the leaked version of 4.3 for the Xperia T.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

I installed it from playstore and it works like a charme
22nd January 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #6  
josephnero's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sanford NC
Thanks Meter: 507
 
1,640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilek_360

What a shame...
Thank you, i'll wait for the official update to start trying the Z1 camera mods, hopefully they wont have any bugs if devs can use 4.3 to improve compatibility.

Anyway im looking for the apk file, maybe with some luck... All we know that gplay uncompatibility is not always system uncompatibility...

There is a flashable zip in Z themes section and also cybershot mod by rizal in cross development section.both work on 4.3 leak

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes