No registration required

[Q] night video recording and sound recording

OP iamfang

22nd January 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hi all,

first of all, i am not a native speaker. and i am a newbie to smart phone. so please bear with my english or any stupid things i might said.

i am considering buying a LG G2. from what i learned, this phone seems to be a very good choice of it's price range. but i saw some sample videos of night or low light situation. the quality is just bad. and the sound is scary.

after some google research, i found a Jishnu Sur mod to improve the photo and video quality. since i can't post question in the dev section, i just have to post my questions here.

can anyone show me exactly how big is the improvement? any video sample for the lasted mod? especially at night or low light environment. the original LG camera seems to handle day time or bright situation well already.
and how about the sound quality? i saw the mod log said it also improved the watery sound problem. can anyone show me some sample?
can the moded G2 equal to the nexus5?
(i try to put a youtube link here. but the system stops me. so please search " Google Nexus 5 Night Sample Video" in youtube instead. sorry. i use N5 as a example just because they have very similar spec)

and if the Jishnu Sur mod can't. is there any other mod to improve the sound recording quality and the night video?
right now this is the biggest concern before my purchase.

oh, and as i said i am not a native speaker. i will need my phone to display non-english UI, fonts, app, etc. (in chinese for more specific)
if i flash the the mod or any other kind of mods from here, to a international version of G2. can i still have other languages in UI or interface?

thank you all for reading my question. and sorry again for my english.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread