Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 39,754 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can use I9505XXUFNA5 rom?

Tip us?

jmontero1980
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question Can use I9505XXUFNA5 rom?

Can use I9505XXUFNA5 rom in my Tmobile M919 whitout problems whit bootloader and modem?

THX
The Following User Says Thank You to jmontero1980 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spamtrash
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontero1980 View Post
Can use I9505XXUFNA5 rom in my Tmobile M919 whitout problems whit bootloader and modem?

THX
You are allowed to use your ROM only when you'd be able to read with understanding the XDA rules, especially about where to ask the questions.
Second condition is that you'd be able to distinguish the development thread from Q&A.
HTC HD2 (still alive and kicking), I9000, I9300, I9505

graffixnyc
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,697

DONATE TO ME
OP. Please follow the rules and post in the correct sections.

Rules state:

15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.
General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
Q&A Help & Troubleshooting Forums - For all question / request threads and posts. If there is no Q&A Help & Troubleshooting forum, use the General Forum of the relevant device
Accessories Forum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the device
Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc.
Themes and Apps Forums - For the posting of Themes and / or Apps as well as announcements & discussions including modifications made to Themes and Apps.

One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect." -Henry Hill

Devices:

Current Phones:
HTC One M8 Gray 32GB + 128GB SD
Oppo Find 7a 16GB + 64GB Card
OnePlus One

Current Tablets:
Sony Z Ultra GPe (Phone but use as a tablet)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb

All new members should watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA

Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/graffixnyc

G+: http://gplus.to/graffixnyc

jmontero1980
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffixnyc View Post
OP. Please follow the rules and post in the correct sections.

Rules state:

15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.
General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
Q&A Help & Troubleshooting Forums - For all question / request threads and posts. If there is no Q&A Help & Troubleshooting forum, use the General Forum of the relevant device
Accessories Forum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the device
Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc.
Themes and Apps Forums - For the posting of Themes and / or Apps as well as announcements & discussions including modifications made to Themes and Apps.
Ok, i understand, sorry.
Tags
bootloader, i9505xxufna5, m919, mobile, modem