Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,753 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] How can I post a reply?

Tip us?

the.viniis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [HELP] How can I post a reply?

Hey guys.. how can I post a reply.. I'm trying to post a reply in a Moto G forum, and i cannot :/

shinobisoft
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1761

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.viniis View Post
Hey guys.. how can I post a reply.. I'm trying to post a reply in a Moto G forum, and i cannot :/
If you cannot post then it's more than likely a development forum. Since you are a new account holder, you don't have enough posts under your belt to post in development sections. Please review the rules. Having done so, you would already have the answer you seek. You may want to look in to this thread also.

"Work is done, then forgotten, thus it lasts forever"

My Devices, Mods, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L90 LG-D415 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNKNOWN ), TWRP 2.7.1.0, Stock KK 4.4.2
Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED ), CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JB 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED ), CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10

[MOD][JB][4.1] Mini LatinIME
Android Flash Recovery
OOne ROM Editor
Tar To Flashable Zip

the.viniis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobisoft View Post
If you cannot post then it's more than likely a development forum. Since you are a new account holder, you don't have enough posts under your belt to post in development sections. Please review the rules. Having done so, you would already have the answer you seek. You may want to look in to this thread also.
That's ok.. I'll read it than... Thanks.