Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,957 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help! Extremely poor speaker quality on Lg G2 with cm11

Tip us?

mateusbo50
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Audio [Q] Help! Extremely poor speaker quality on Lg G2 with cm11

Hello , i flashed cm11 on my lg g2, the rom is perfect, im only having troubles with the speakers on this rom ... its impossible to listen to any music style with volume over 50%, the sound comes out extremely distorted , blown up and saturated... it happens on any volume but if becomes more evident with 50% or more... Anyone is having the same trouble ? is there any, patch ,any fix , or something to fix this sound? its really painful to hear anything and seems to damage the speaker...

please forgive mt poor english and if im making a double post, but i ve searched and haven't found anything...

bachera
Old
Thanks Meter 336
switch to omnirom, mahdi or houstons pa, you wont regret it

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

provolinoo
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateusbo50 View Post
Hello , i flashed cm11 on my lg g2, the rom is perfect, im only having troubles with the speakers on this rom ... its impossible to listen to any music style with volume over 50%, the sound comes out extremely distorted , blown up and saturated... it happens on any volume but if becomes more evident with 50% or more... Anyone is having the same trouble ? is there any, patch ,any fix , or something to fix this sound? its really painful to hear anything and seems to damage the speaker...

please forgive mt poor english and if im making a double post, but i ve searched and haven't found anything...
same here on two different d802