Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 48,935 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ListView issues

Tip us?

coolbud012
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default ListView issues

Hey guys I need help.

I know how to create a listview but where I'm struck and confused is,

1.) Like when we click on 1st item of the listview another activity with another list view comes up and when we click on any of the item from that list view then a resource xml file with a table comes up.

2.) When I click on the second item of the LV an image is displayed.

3.) When I click on the 3rd item another list view comes up and then if click any of the item an image comes up.

I just tried to explain my problem. There are around 10-12 items in each list. So I am not getting what exactly to do.

I tried to make simple listview but now not getting how to modify it to match my needs...

Thanks

Aptitude Cracker - An Application for all Competitive Exams and all In One Aptitude Preparation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DroidAcid - Get all android tutorials and Micromax CanvasHD A116 guides.

EmptinessFiller
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Just set an onItemClickedListener and watch, which item is clicked. Then start the different operations.

EatHeat
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1390
If the ListView does not change dynamically, it would be better to use a PreferenceActivity or a PreferenceFragment. It would be far easier to do what you wanted with this.
[3.0+]Crius.
Customize your clock.

[2.2+]SnowBowl HD.
Enjoy the vacations!