FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

UB/LB 290iZax'S

896 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,559
 
By nelikp, Senior Member on 21st January 2014, 01:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from nelikp: Z1C 14.2.A.1.290
21st January 2014, 01:27 PM |#21  
niaboc79's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 44,058
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schickel

Of course, this here is offtopic: everytime I see @niaboc79 in Z1 section, I hope he have some good things for our Z1 (wait for 1st work from him )

Z1 is in my to do list but this list is huuuuge.



Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to niaboc79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st January 2014, 01:43 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelikp

1- yes
2- yes

but need someone to confirm on bl

Bro can put at other server coz I can't download
21st January 2014, 01:52 PM |#23  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

Z1 is in my to do list but this list is huuuuge.



Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hehe...
Unfortunately...
But now you finally have materials for working, porting and MODing...

I'm very happy couse Doom planing to release few things Sirius (or whatever it's called) but I'm guessing it'll be kernel stuff and that isn't for me (it'll be for unlocked bootloader).
And knowing your work - I know we'll get nice new things for LB as well

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
21st January 2014, 02:50 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 405
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

Hehe...
Unfortunately...
But now you finally have materials for working, porting and MODing...

I'm very happy couse Doom planing to release few things Sirius (or whatever it's called) but I'm guessing it'll be kernel stuff and that isn't for me (it'll be for unlocked bootloader).
And knowing your work - I know we'll get nice new things for LB as well

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

he is king of porting and modding

Nice to see you in Z1
The Following User Says Thank You to nielneal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 05:17 AM |#25  
rvjaywaks's Avatar
Member
Flag Taguig City
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
yes!!! niaboc79 you were here.
22nd January 2014, 08:31 AM |#26  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nielneal

he is king of porting and modding

Nice to see you in Z1

We were waiting for you mate...


Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
22nd January 2014, 01:27 PM |#27  
nelikp's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag lost world
Thanks Meter: 2,559
 
More
ro is smooth
I manage to fix all the FC
but I thing that BIG BUG is when i turn wifi on
i got AUTO REBOOT
anyone can help me?
22nd January 2014, 11:07 PM |#28  
nelikp's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag lost world
Thanks Meter: 2,559
 
More
OP updated
with the new "rebranding" "rebase" and "remodify"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nelikp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes