Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,004 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

restart all the time

Tip us?

Ynot12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default still i have the problem

first why you gave me a 4.1.1 version?

and second i flashed full stock rom version 4.1.2 from sammobile for my country via odin mobile and i checked with the code *#1234# and its correct like its should be in stock rom.
BUT still i have the IMEI 0049***** what should i do?

please help me people

0tt0m@n
Old
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot12 View Post
first why you gave me a 4.1.1 version?

and second i flashed full stock rom version 4.1.2 from sammobile for my country via odin mobile and i checked with the code *#1234# and its correct like its should be in stock rom.
BUT still i have the IMEI 0049***** what should i do?

please help me people
OK look up in that thread, you'll see newer firmwares.
About Mobile ODIN,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
All partitions are supported, as are loose files, .tar files and .tar.md5 files. Mobile ODIN will even check the MD5 signatures before flashing. While in theory Mobile ODIN can repartition and flash EFS and bootloaders, it will cowardly refuse to do so, for your own safety.
Please do some search. Don't just sit there and beg for help.
BLOG - G+

My Previous Devices:
Motorola Mpx200 > Motorola Mpx220 > HP rw6815 > Toshiba G900 > Samsung I900 Omnia > Samsung I8000 Omnia II > Samsung I9000 Galaxy S > Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II > Samsung N7100 Galaxy Note II

Ynot12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
soo what can i do now? i flashed with odin from the computer and still same problem...

0tt0m@n
Old
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot12 View Post
soo what can i do now? i flashed with odin from the computer and still same problem...
  • Have you ever flashed stock 4.3 that has KNOXed bootloader using ODIN PC?
    • If yes: You cannot go back to 4.1.2 roms, find the newest 4.3 stock rom for your device and flash it using ODIN PC (not mobile ODIN)
  • If no: Probably you were using newer 4.1.2 roms that has new modem, now you've flashed older 4.1.2 rom+modem which is incompatible with the previous one?
    • If yes: Find the newest 4.1.2 stock rom for your device and flash it using ODIN PC (not mobile ODIN)
Despite all that, if your device is still rebooting by itself, take it to the nearest Samsung Service Center
BLOG - G+

My Previous Devices:
Motorola Mpx200 > Motorola Mpx220 > HP rw6815 > Toshiba G900 > Samsung I900 Omnia > Samsung I8000 Omnia II > Samsung I9000 Galaxy S > Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II > Samsung N7100 Galaxy Note II

Ynot12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ok i did flash 4.3 but like you saied i had alot of self reboots. and i are telling me there are no other way to use 4.3 rom without getting this self reboots?
and there is no 4.3 stock rom for my country only costum roms... =\

i realy liked dr.ketan rom's but i got alot of self reboots =[