MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

(Q) OTA updates fix

OP tinkas

22nd January 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Hello, I flashed official firmware to my note 3, but now there is no OTA updates. Now I want to flash back, but I don't remember what was my stock region and I don't know what firmware to flash, to get that updates.... Please help. Thank you.
22nd January 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,645
 
5,481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkas

Hello, I flashed official firmware to my note 3, but now there is no OTA updates. Now I want to flash back, but I don't remember what was my stock region and I don't know what firmware to flash, to get that updates.... Please help. Thank you.

you cant go from 4.4.2 to 4.3 your going have to wait for you countries update to be released then download and flash again
22nd January 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

you cant go from 4.4.2 to 4.3 your going have to wait for you countries update to be released then download and flash again

Now I am using 4.3. The problem is that I don't know what was my stock firmware region/country if I download random region FW I don't get OTA updates...
22nd January 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #4  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,645
 
5,481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkas

Now I am using 4.3. The problem is that I don't know what was my stock firmware region/country if I download random region FW I don't get OTA updates...

search for it here www.sammobile.com
22nd January 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

search for it here www.sammobile.com

How to know which region and version to choose, if I want OTA updates ?
22nd January 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #6  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,645
 
5,481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkas

How to know which region and version to choose, if I want OTA updates ?

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/2/
search here
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/2/
search here

Where I can find product code ? Thanks for reply
23rd January 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #8  
Member
Flag Patumthani
Thanks Meter: 14
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Use app: Phone Info Samsung by: vndnguyen

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...honeinfo&hl=en

Worked for me.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by chuvk; 23rd January 2014 at 01:42 AM. Reason: add link

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes