[Q] Can't install CM10.2 from TWRP??
THE PROBLEM: Can't get TWRP to install cm_acclaim_10.2_12NOV2013_HD.
So I am using the SD boot files (flashingb boot, MLO, u-boot, and recovery) with openrecovery-twrp-220.127.116.11-acclaim-sdcard.img renamed to altboot.img to try and install cm_acclaim_10.2_12NOV2013_HD
and GAPPS (an October version?) to EMMC on my Nook Tablet. So what I've done:
1. Formatted card with SDFormatter
2. Partitioned 500MB space in FAT32, set to primary, set to active. Named partition "BOOT"
3. Put on the 4 SDBoot img files, cm_acclaim_10.2_12NOV2013_HD, AND GAPPS
1. Used recovery.img (pretty much stock recovery) to wipe cache/factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe Dalvik.
2. Rebooted and opened altboot (TWRP), selected install >> external SD >> cm_acclaim_10.2_12NOV2013_HD
3. TWRP says it cannot install cm_acclaim_10.2_12NOV2013_HD (bad file). What gives?
I've tried several different zip ROMS, and I've tried reformatting the card several times. I'm stumped. Would really like to get this done and have 10.2 on eMMc. Any tips?