Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 36,972 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help me please

Tip us?

Hiper17x
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Help me please

Help me please

Hello,
I used the ROM on my xperia arc s Honami, liked her a lot more prefer something faster then installed the rom atomic 8.0 gb, I noticed a huge difference in speed, the more the issue is that I can not play games for android version 4.0.3
Could someone help me which rom is similar in speed with a gb rom with android 4.0.3
What is the quickest rom games with android 4.0.3 +?
Sorry for my english

Someguyfromhell
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,997

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiper17x View Post
Help me please

Hello,
I used the ROM on my xperia arc s Honami, liked her a lot more prefer something faster then installed the rom atomic 8.0 gb, I noticed a huge difference in speed, the more the issue is that I can not play games for android version 4.0.3
Could someone help me which rom is similar in speed with a gb rom with android 4.0.3
What is the quickest rom games with android 4.0.3 +?
Sorry for my english
First of all, don't even think of using 4.0.3. One of the crappiest firmware Sony released.

For gaming, look at GB. ICS does not give the performance you are expecting.

Also, this might help you - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2097137

17th_angel
Old
Thanks Meter 13
First, your Honami Rom its a ICS 4.0.X based.
But the Atomic one its GB 2.3.X based.

Two differente versions of android, thats why you cannot play games in Atomic that requires the minimum of android 4.0 (different APIs)

Now, if you want speed, stay in that atomic ROM, at the cost of not being able to install apps that requieres anything above 2.3.X (like 3.X or 4.0 or 4.1... you get it right?)
Or return to Honami (or try another based on ICS).

If your bootloader is unlocked then you may check any CM 10.x (android 4.1 to 4.3) or CM11 (android 4.4) based ROM and see if its fast enough for you.