[Q] Help me please

OP Hiper17x

22nd January 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Help me please

Hello,
I used the ROM on my xperia arc s Honami, liked her a lot more prefer something faster then installed the rom atomic 8.0 gb, I noticed a huge difference in speed, the more the issue is that I can not play games for android version 4.0.3
Could someone help me which rom is similar in speed with a gb rom with android 4.0.3
What is the quickest rom games with android 4.0.3 +?
Sorry for my english
22nd January 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,043

4,007 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiper17x

Help me please

Hello,
I used the ROM on my xperia arc s Honami, liked her a lot more prefer something faster then installed the rom atomic 8.0 gb, I noticed a huge difference in speed, the more the issue is that I can not play games for android version 4.0.3
Could someone help me which rom is similar in speed with a gb rom with android 4.0.3
What is the quickest rom games with android 4.0.3 +?
Sorry for my english

First of all, don't even think of using 4.0.3. One of the crappiest firmware Sony released.

For gaming, look at GB. ICS does not give the performance you are expecting.

Also, this might help you - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2097137
23rd January 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 13

80 posts
First, your Honami Rom its a ICS 4.0.X based.
But the Atomic one its GB 2.3.X based.

Two differente versions of android, thats why you cannot play games in Atomic that requires the minimum of android 4.0 (different APIs)

Now, if you want speed, stay in that atomic ROM, at the cost of not being able to install apps that requieres anything above 2.3.X (like 3.X or 4.0 or 4.1... you get it right?)
Or return to Honami (or try another based on ICS).

If your bootloader is unlocked then you may check any CM 10.x (android 4.1 to 4.3) or CM11 (android 4.4) based ROM and see if its fast enough for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread