Note: I'm just sharing the work of the XDA Member Rishab Bagrecha.This mod was tested on OptimusNexusMe V6 (CM7) and it was running perfectly.Please test it on Stock/Stock custom roms and report here.Here's a little introduction :
Originally Posted by Rishabh Bagrecha
Hello guyz, I'm back with the new version of Blend™..
The audio got more louder+Device runs like hell!!
- Clear sound+
- No more track noise
- It offers more powerful and closed bass
- Efficient even with stock headphones
- Improves a lot the audio call
- Enhance the speakers for playing music without headphones in high quality
- Enable GPU rendernig
- Use the GPU for the management of the touch
- Improve video HW render
- It allows you to play ported ARMV7 games without lags problems
- Increase scores on the AnTuTu graphic rank
- Eliminates lag system with the generator of video entropy
- Liquify the UI
- Enables a non-aggressive dithering to save CPU
- When you lock the device, the engine makes sure that the GPU is turned off
- Enables deep sleepalso in the bugged rom
- Parts of bravia engine
- Of course parts of CrossBreeder (credits to dev)
- Of course parts of Adrenaline Engine (credits to dev)
- Of course V6 supercharger
- Generates video entropy (like seeder)
- Android performances improved at 360°
- Radically improved management ram on android (Lags...adios!)
- Script lightweight and revised to be adapted to this engine
- Improves a lot the graphics: of course Pure Graphic™HD, Pure Dithering Plus™ and... AOSPA 3.60 system tweaks
- Scan multimedia time drastically reduced
- Network Improvements, 3G experience even in 2G modality
- All SQlite database optimized
- Enable hardware features turned off by default for a better experience on entry level devices
- Greatly increases the score AnTuTu: Try it to believe it!!
- Reduces the startup time of Android
- A version for stock rom and one for CM, to squeeze any roms!
- Allows you to play ported games without lags
- Cleans the system every 24 hours, thecache every week and the Dalvik every month (cronos easter egg)
- Automatically Zipalign on each boot (sensitive to the user)
- Drastically decreased the drainage of battery
- When the phone is charging reduces system services for faster charging
- The battery is calibrated on every boot
- Disable animation of the system when the battery is nearly exhausted
- Improvements in build.prop as regards the part of consumption
Now,i've said too much!... install it and explore it!
Sometimes, we all like to sit back and enjoy a bit of diversion with our favorite mobile apps. Be … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?