5,600,483 Members 32,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP THREAD][NOOB FRIENDLY] Galaxy Grand Ask any Question.

Tip us?

lahirunc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Phone [HELP THREAD][NOOB FRIENDLY] Galaxy Grand Ask any Question.

There are a lot of people joining XDA on a daily basis, and there are a lot of repetitive questions being asked
which clutter up the Development and 'Q & A' threads. Point them here. Feel free to ask or answer questions.

The idea of this thread is to get users to help other users with their problems/questions. People are usually
ridiculed for asking questions that other people deem stupid even though it may be a legitimate question. This
leads to new users being afraid to ask questions!

Only provide well mannered help towards users in this thread. Please do not spoon feed, but rather point in
the direction where that user can find an answer and educate himself. If you don't want to answer, at least
point out where to find the answer.

Before posting anything, I strongly advise you to read THIS thread.

Then, have a quick look at the names of threads in Post No. 2, you might find what you need right away.

Third. Even if you do get your question answered, please do come back and read threads in Post No. 2
(coming later as soon as we start getting the guides) to educate yourself. You'll be surprised how much time
and frustration it will save you in the future!

No abuse towards noobs tolerated here! That means:
NO TROLLING
NO NAME CALLING
NO RIDICULING
NO FLAMING

ASK ANY QUESTION HERE! No question is stupid or irrelevant in this thread. You will either get an answer or will get pointed in the right direction.
Hit thanks if i helped
The Following User Says Thank You to lahirunc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xhint
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahirunc View Post
There are a lot of people joining XDA on a daily basis, and there are a lot of repetitive questions being asked
which clutter up the Development and 'Q & A' threads. Point them here. Feel free to ask or answer questions.

The idea of this thread is to get users to help other users with their problems/questions. People are usually
ridiculed for asking questions that other people deem stupid even though it may be a legitimate question. This
leads to new users being afraid to ask questions!

Only provide well mannered help towards users in this thread. Please do not spoon feed, but rather point in
the direction where that user can find an answer and educate himself. If you don't want to answer, at least
point out where to find the answer.

Before posting anything, I strongly advise you to read THIS thread.

Then, have a quick look at the names of threads in Post No. 2, you might find what you need right away.

Third. Even if you do get your question answered, please do come back and read threads in Post No. 2
(coming later as soon as we start getting the guides) to educate yourself. You'll be surprised how much time
and frustration it will save you in the future!

No abuse towards noobs tolerated here! That means:
NO TROLLING
NO NAME CALLING
NO RIDICULING
NO FLAMING

ASK ANY QUESTION HERE! No question is stupid or irrelevant in this thread. You will either get an answer or will get pointed in the right direction.
Hey! can you tell me how to root the Grand and a good rom that works dual sim mode? Ive heard that CM 11 is good

Thanks a bunch!

lahirunc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
well try this link http://www.kingoapp.com/ you can download it free but you have to enter a serial no. to get the phone rooted if not it wont root it just run and it doesnt root the device...

And for the Custom rom you asked.. I must say CM 11 does not support dual sim function neither any ASOP based roms have this function for the time being but try Pyramid_k3 rom and GENNXT SUPERIOR ROM. I've personally used these roms and they are really good. But be adviced that the device must be upgraded to 4.2.2 stock rom to run these roms

Good luck!
Hit thanks if i helped
The Following User Says Thank You to lahirunc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
galaxy grand i9082, galaxy grand rom, help & troubleshooting, help thread, noob friendly