Ask a question

No registration required

Can't install update 4.3

OP Justin1123

23rd January 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
When 4.3 rolled out, I was unable to install it. The update downloads perfectly, but when it approaches 40% during installation, the phone reboots and says the installation was interrupted. I couldn't find an actual solution for this. I unrooted and tried it with the same "installation was interrupted". Today, I factory reset my phone. STILL it says "installation was interrupted". I'm running on stock now and I'm unable to update.

Any ideas?
23rd January 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 20

193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1123

When 4.3 rolled out, I was unable to install it. The update downloads perfectly, but when it approaches 40% during installation, the phone reboots and says the installation was interrupted. I couldn't find an actual solution for this. I unrooted and tried it with the same "installation was interrupted". Today, I factory reset my phone. STILL it says "installation was interrupted". I'm running on stock now and I'm unable to update.

Any ideas?

Do a reset through Kies or Odin, and then trying downloading the update and applying it.
23rd January 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 644

1,290 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Any ideas?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2573080
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadlySin9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #4  
Flag Ewa Beach
Thanks Meter: 9

80 posts
More
Quote:

Any ideas?

I had the same issue, updates kept being interrupted, I finally gave up and went to Best Buy, there is a kiosk called Samsung Experience Shop and a consultant mans the booth, I asked him to update my AT&T S4 to 4.3, he hooked it up to his laptop and I was out in 30 minutes with 4.3 in my S4. No charge just a thank you and smile
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread