Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stuck on boot screen logo

Tip us?
 
no0o7o0ob
Old
#11  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahirunc View Post
heyy guys....

Im really sorry to hear about your ddevice i did the same thing on my htc one sensation and it never recovered.. Even when i gave it to the HTC officials here they couldnt make it... I did tried twrp cwm and side booting via adb no use since the main issue is that the system wont mount so you cant install sorry guys you have to give up on the devices
every single problem can be resolved ,this is .xda-developers they are masters they can do any / every ting
 
nkk71
Old
#12  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,837
Posts: 5,734
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by no0o7o0ob View Post
every single problem can be resolved ,this is .xda-developers they are masters they can do any / every ting
how about you start by giving us a "fastboot getvar all" (remove IMEI and s/n) and what version of TWRP you're running.
 
profixit
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 59
Join Date: Apr 2009
All sorted. Thanks
 
DayWalker
Old
#14  
DayWalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 127
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Kaduwela

 
DONATE TO ME
well im not underestimating experts in XDA but im giving out that solid fact that Even the produces/makers of the HTC cant repair it there would be only <1% chance of recovering the device..

Hit thanks if i helped since its done free of charge!
 
no0o7o0ob
Old
(Last edited by no0o7o0ob; 23rd January 2014 at 09:09 AM.)
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
how about you start by giving us a "fastboot getvar all" (remove IMEI and s/n) and what version of TWRP you're running.
well i think there is something i can do ,, i have twrp working good to me

maybe if i can get some backup either people made maybe i can restore the entire system

all what i need is a htc one sense m7 full twrp backup can any one do that

or can i flash the original htc one stock rom by fastboot ???

please i need help and this is the good place to ask
 
nkk71
Old
#16  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,837
Posts: 5,734
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by no0o7o0ob View Post
well i think there is something i can do ,, i have twrp working good to me

maybe if i can get some backup either people made maybe i can restore the entire system

all what i need is a htc one sense m7 full twrp backup can any one do that

or can i flash the original htc one stock rom by fastboot ???

please i need help and this is the good place to ask
like i said: "how about you start by giving us a "fastboot getvar all" (remove IMEI and s/n) and what version of TWRP you're running."

we're not gonna get very far if we don't see that first.
 
no0o7o0ob
Old
(Last edited by no0o7o0ob; 23rd January 2014 at 09:35 AM.)
#17  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
like i said: "how about you start by giving us a "fastboot getvar all" (remove IMEI and s/n) and what version of TWRP you're running."

we're not gonna get very far if we don't see that first.
okey wait a day or two so i can get back my phone from htc representative


thanks,,,
 
nkk71
Old
#18  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,837
Posts: 5,734
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by no0o7o0ob View Post
okey wait a day or two so get back my phone from htc representative


thanks,,,
sure thing.

but very interesting, you wanna restore a backup or possibly some other method and the phone isnt even with you, how would that work
 
no0o7o0ob
Old
#19  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
sure thing.

but very interesting, you wanna restore a backup or possibly some other method and the phone isnt even with you, how would that work
today i gave them my phone , to check if it is a hardware or software problem to know what to do

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


LuneOS Goes Official and Brings webOS to Android Devices

webOS has had rather turbulent history. Initially developed by Palm, the Linux … more

Try to Keep Up with Just Swipe Game

Sometimes, the simplest of games are the ones that end up beingthe most addictive and end up consuming … more

MultiROM Ported to the Moto E

Few categoriesof Android development are as intrinsically interestingas the ability to boot into multiple … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV

Xposed Modules are usually pretty simple. There are a few … more