Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Kernel - ace 2 rom stock

OP vitoraugusto2007

22nd January 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Guys, would like a Kernel for ace 2 because I did the upgrade to 4.2 and now the phone keeps crashing in a matter of games and music, can someone provide me the rom I'm using is the stock, thank you
22nd January 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,124
 
3,499 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
4.2? 4.1.2? You on TC cm10.1 or stock 4.1?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
22nd January 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

4.2? 4.1.2? You on TC cm10.1 or stock 4.1?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

sorry rom stock 4.1.2
22nd January 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,124
 
3,499 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Change extension of your stock rom .md5 file to .zip then extract kernel.bin.md5
Connect phone to pc in download mode
Click PDA in Odin
Locate and select extracted kernel.bin.md5
Start
Wait until its done(should take about 10 sec)
Finish

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
23rd January 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

Change extension of your stock rom .md5 file to .zip then extract kernel.bin.md5
Connect phone to pc in download mode
Click PDA in Odin
Locate and select extracted kernel.bin.md5
Start
Wait until its done(should take about 10 sec)
Finish

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Friend, Please I need the kernel for ace 2 (i8160L) you can send me please?
23rd January 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,124
 
3,499 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitoraugusto2007

Friend, Please I need the kernel for ace 2 (i8160L) you can send me please?

i dont have L varient fw , which do you use?
23rd January 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

i dont have L varient fw , which do you use?

Mine is 8160 L, but can I install another will not give me no problems
23rd January 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitoraugusto2007

Mine is 8160 L, but can I install another will not give me no problems

Friend then please help me to install a customizable rom for my I8160L has sent me as a tutorial to teach me to install. I'm from Brazil and here it is very difficult to have that staff ace 2 (8160L) I'll be very grateful.
23rd January 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,124
 
3,499 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitoraugusto2007

Friend then please help me to install a customizable rom for my I8160L has sent me as a tutorial to teach me to install. I'm from Brazil and here it is very difficult to have that staff ace 2 (8160L) I'll be very grateful.

replace tee folder from your phone's /system/lib to /system/lib in the custom rom you want to flash(i.e lets say cm10.2)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes