Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,559 Members 51,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

First Boot Problem HTC EXPLORER SENSE 4 Lite

Tip us?

srvsaha01
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 First Boot Problem HTC EXPLORER SENSE 4 Lite

• Help! Help!

@shekhutanwar Respected Admin, I"ve engaged up in a damn hell of problem in installing the rom Sense 4 Lite build #9.. actually my device htc explorer is not bootingup... its stuck in the bootloading animation.. the installation is done successsfully in my devce but dont know what is the problem in it.... its continuing the loading of the bootanimation.. hours passed on yet the first boot didnt turn out to be fruitful.... my device has got an sd-ext of 4 gb in Ext 3... i've followed all your instructions instructions in your page ofthe rom.. i"m a new gig in xda socant reply to yourpost there.. kindly mail me with solution what should i do get the device boot up and me to use ht c sense 4 lite in y pico... i"ll be pretty much grateful to you in doing the favor for me/// thanx in advance... kindly mail me with the solution in contact.srvsaha@gmail.com..

shekhutanwar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1882

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvsaha01 View Post
  • Help! Help!

@shekhutanwar Respected Admin, I"ve engaged up in a damn hell of problem in installing the rom Sense 4 Lite build #9.. actually my device htc explorer is not bootingup... its stuck in the bootloading animation.. the installation is done successsfully in my devce but dont know what is the problem in it.... its continuing the loading of the bootanimation.. hours passed on yet the first boot didnt turn out to be fruitful.... my device has got an sd-ext of 4 gb in Ext 3... i've followed all your instructions instructions in your page ofthe rom.. i"m a new gig in xda socant reply to yourpost there.. kindly mail me with solution what should i do get the device boot up and me to use ht c sense 4 lite in y pico... i"ll be pretty much grateful to you in doing the favor for me/// thanx in advance... kindly mail me with the solution in contact.srvsaha@gmail.com..
I will upload new version soon. please wait for few days. build#9.1 will be soon uploaded within a week.
My Device Info
Device = HTC Explorer
ROM = HTC Sense 4.0 Lite
Android Version = Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3
Kernel Version = 3.0.16

My Work on XDA
HTC Sense 4.0 Lite Ported From HTC One V for HTC Explorer
FlyRom Sense 4.0 Lite Modded for HTC Explorer

Follow me on

srvsaha01
Old
(Last edited by srvsaha01; 24th January 2014 at 12:13 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Red face HELP.... HELP... SD-Ext Problem

@shekhutanwar Dear Admin, iam glad to have the new upload of yours Build #10 Htc Sense 4.0 lite... But i'm struck in a problem... Quite cheesy problem...
Actually the matter is that my sd-ext is not getting detected by the rom... Literally speaking, the sd-ext id not being detected to mount in my recovery option in TwRp.. Nd i'm a student nly so don't have Pc here to go for CWm... Actually i got the root of the provlem why last time i textd you, the rom ain't booting up in the first boot... I used to used CM 10.2 nd Mount2sd for memory purpose... But mount2sd useto detect my sd-ext Ext 3 partion of 3GB...i don't understand why the same is not geting detected for mount in the recovery option... I'm in a dilemma noe.... Kinfly help... I need yor help..Dying to use Sense4...repeating i've a a partion of 4GB in Ext 3 partition.... Reply soo.. Thanx in advance