Knock On just ISN'T working. maybe 10% of the time.and unlock with power only seconds

23rd January 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

134 posts
ALSO, the screen would not turn on when i get on a call and cover the proximity sensor, Only way to come back is to reboot it.I dont know whats going on with my phone but lately the knock on has gotten worse and it's pissing me off. Past week, only way to turn on screen is with the power button and when it wakes up its only for a few seconds, then relocks itself. Knock on will work randomly when it feels like it but really its only worked like 10% of the time the past week. I've checked for any new apps, removed them even though they were official. I dont get it. I have xposed and g2 xposed. Uninstall them. problem still happening. I'm on Rooted Stock 11a.
anybody else experience this?

Amazingly, I googled the phone call screen off problem and found a workaround until it really dies I guess.
Make pressure at the top of the phone by the spaker,sensors area, squeeze it there and poof its working great again. So weird, somehow the inside gets apart from itself? definitely a hardware problem that seems pretty popular with this phone.
Last edited by litobirdy; 24th January 2014 at 12:55 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank