Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 46,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which one is the most protective case out there?

Tip us?

manson28
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rchard View Post
It's a really nice case, but does the silicon layer attract dust? I had once similar kind of case from Seido which attracted a lot of dust on the silicon layer.
yeah, it's a bit of a dust magnet but tolerable. Besides, its a rugged case so i wouldn't mind some dust on it

bigox
Old
Thanks Meter 2284
D30 in my opinion is the best.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

jose_k
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by podagee View Post
sg ballistic maxx. no regrets. a bit bigger than the phone but best case. you can get it on ebay for about 25 and it comes with a holster and thick plastic screen protector. my wife and i have it on our phones since the day we got it.

Can I ask if the plastic of the screen protector doesn't give you a bad experience with touch screen ?

Because as I wrote here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...446484&page=14

I tried the Trident Cyclops cover but the plastic of the screen protector is so rough that I decided to remove it and use instead another screen protector for LG G2.

Now I have the Trident Cyclops cover in which my LG G2 fits perfectly with not his built in screen protector but another screen protector and it is very good.

It looks like if the Trident cover was built with that screne protector I am very happy with this solution but I wnat to know also your opnion in the use of touch screen for activity like the texzting , surfind, knock on/off etc.

Thanks !

podagee
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose_k View Post
Can I ask if the plastic of the screen protector doesn't give you a bad experience with touch screen ?

Because as I wrote here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...446484&page=14

I tried the Trident Cyclops cover but the plastic of the screen protector is so rough that I decided to remove it and use instead another screen protector for LG G2.

Now I have the Trident Cyclops cover in which my LG G2 fits perfectly with not his built in screen protector but another screen protector and it is very good.

It looks like if the Trident cover was built with that screne protector I am very happy with this solution but I wnat to know also your opnion in the use of touch screen for activity like the texzting , surfind, knock on/off etc.

Thanks !
No bad experience. When i switched G2's thats the only time i had problems. But eventually tje protector worked out. Try for yourself its great
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD
AT&T LG G-Flex-completely stock
"Its not the device....its operator error."

vPro97
Old
Thanks Meter 304
I recommend panzer glass screen protector it's a bit expensive but very protective and clear. It can be bought from smartfast.dk and shipped internationally. Event if it's cut a bit smaller than the actual screen it covers the display and doesn't attract lint.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!

jonapunk
Old
Thanks Meter 44
I am using a Otterbox commuter but the defender will have what your looking for I just don't like the sensitivity of the screen protector with the defender so I use commuter with film screen protector I think I'm one of the few people who still like invisashield or xtremegaurd. FYI if you do decide to use a film xtremegaurd coupon right now is 90off2 makes it 2.20 cents for two on there website

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Also that price includes the back film as well so you can go naked at home

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Chaaqoti
Old
Thanks Meter 50
I got this version for my s2 t989 for $12 without the logo. I'll try and look for the website I bought it from

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
LG G2 D-801
Rom:4.4.2 Cm11
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.4.0

Samsung Galaxy S2 t989
ROM: 4.4.2 Unofficial CM11 by ThdDude
Kernel: Diablo Kernel
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Nexus 7(2013)
ROM: 4.4.2 AOSP Kangs DJL4.4
Kernel: Elementalx by flar2
Recovery: TWRP