5,597,397 Members 30,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in emergency. black screen recovery, How to flash?

Tip us?

barkerb23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Stuck in emergency. black screen recovery, How to flash?

I rebooted the phone after wiping data -.- . And now i stuck in Emergency mode NEED HELP

i have been browsing the forums, nonstop for literally 8 hours straight and cannot find a fix. i have tried all of your posts, looked at the all things rooted thread, and everything. i need firmware for my phone (Lgl45c) but all threads link it here
csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WDLSW/LGL45C/ATRFBK/LGL45CT2_01/LGL45CT2_01.S00.P61007 .cab

i have done everything i could. and every time i try to fix it, it just gets messed up even more! here's how it happened.

1. i installed Beats audio driver for my rooted phone.
2. loud static noise played everytime there was a sound
3. fixed it! Restored OS by factory (Which was the wrong way)
4. stuck in Cwm boot for 4 hours
5. stuck in emergency and splash

i am now at step 5 and cannot get out of this. i am very scared as my sister was going to get this phone activated for me in a few days as she gave me it yesterday. if you could help, i would gladly donate to you. please PM Me back ASAP.

voltaire23
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkerb23 View Post
I rebooted the phone after wiping data -.- . And now i stuck in Emergency mode NEED HELP

i have been browsing the forums, nonstop for literally 8 hours straight and cannot find a fix. i have tried all of your posts, looked at the all things rooted thread, and everything. i need firmware for my phone (Lgl45c) but all threads link it here
csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WDLSW/LGL45C/ATRFBK/LGL45CT2_01/LGL45CT2_01.S00.P61007 .cab

i have done everything i could. and every time i try to fix it, it just gets messed up even more! here's how it happened.

1. i installed Beats audio driver for my rooted phone.
2. loud static noise played everytime there was a sound
3. fixed it! Restored OS by factory (Which was the wrong way)
4. stuck in Cwm boot for 4 hours
5. stuck in emergency and splash

i am now at step 5 and cannot get out of this. i am very scared as my sister was going to get this phone activated for me in a few days as she gave me it yesterday. if you could help, i would gladly donate to you. please PM Me back ASAP.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559363 <--- follow his.. this is also a alternative way.. follow it Step by Step... EXACTLY.