5,603,646 Members 37,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC MT4G Jelly Bean 4.3 Camera Flash Enable?

Tip us?

Coach Steve
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC MT4G Jelly Bean 4.3 Camera Flash Enable?

Hello,

Before I ask my question, please know that I did my due diligence by searching for the answer to this question and was unable to find ANYTHING even related to subject. Please don't take that as a challenge. Instead use the time you would spend proving me wrong and please offer the answer. Thank you!

I have a HTC MyTouch 4G which has Jelly Bean 4.3 and Pac Man on it. When I launch the camera, everything works as it should except I can not figure out how to enable the clash. I see the graphic/icon for it in the settings but it is grayed out and no amount of tapping will enable it. Could someone please enlighten me as to what I'm missing.

A the time of this post I had spent over an hour searching unsuccessfully for something, anything related to this topic.

Thank you!!

unqualified
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I don't have that particular rom, but my wife literally had the same issue on her nexus 4 yesterday. She had inadvertently activated "HDR". When HDR is on, the flash is disabled. If you have an 'HDR' icon when you pull up the camera app, try toggling it off.
Phone: HTC Glacier/MyTouch 4g
DD ROM: ICS Stepp_aospX 1.0.0-MR2 FINAL