Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,094 Members 50,189 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP! F180 Not booting/Red LED blinking problem

Tip us?

kt-Froggy
Old
Thanks Meter 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori View Post
Thanks a lot for the tip! Actually I already opened it, only problem left is the battery. How can I remove it?
I wouldn't suggest actually removing the battery, unless you absolutely have to. It's mounted by a double-sided adhesive tape, so taking it out is a bit tricky. My idea was just to disconnect it. You need to undo two screws that secure the power connector, right below the camera flash. The screws are under the plastic tape, just peel it off. When you remove those screws, carefully pull the connector up. That's it. Check the contacts for any signs of damage or corrosion, and clean up as needed. When reconnecting it, push firmly to make sure it sits properly.
Optimus G F180S, Sling v2.2.2 (KK 4.4.2)
Xperia X10 Mini, rooted stock 2.1
MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X, rooted US stock 4.2.2

To whom it may concern: STOP nagging about pressing the freakin' Thanks button!!! It is rude, stupid, and annoying as hell. I am not an idiot who needs a huge in-my-face reminder to press it, and I will press it when I feel thankful, not because you asked for it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kt-Froggy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MitoTakatori
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-Froggy View Post
I wouldn't suggest actually removing the battery, unless you absolutely have to. It's mounted by a double-sided adhesive tape, so taking it out is a bit tricky. My idea was just to disconnect it. You need to undo two screws that secure the power connector, right below the camera flash. The screws are under the plastic tape, just peel it off. When you remove those screws, carefully pull the connector up. That's it. Check the contacts for any signs of damage or corrosion, and clean up as needed. When reconnecting it, push firmly to make sure it sits properly.
Nice tip again! Thanks! Now I don't have remove the battery. Only problem left is finding the small philips screw driver. Haha. Hoping that this solve the problem. If not, bye LGOG.
Genius.

DEVICE: LG Optimus G Pro F240
ROM: VANIR 4.4.4

OTHER DEVICE:
Nokia X7 - MiG CFW 3.3

MitoTakatori
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198
Thanks for all the helm mates! My LGOG is back in action!! Thanks again!
Genius.

OTHER DEVICE:
Nokia X7 - MiG CFW 3.3
The Following User Says Thank You to MitoTakatori For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kt-Froggy
Old
Thanks Meter 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori View Post
Thanks for all the helm mates! My LGOG is back in action!! Thanks again!
Great to hear! Congrats!
Optimus G F180S, Sling v2.2.2 (KK 4.4.2)
Xperia X10 Mini, rooted stock 2.1
MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X, rooted US stock 4.2.2

To whom it may concern: STOP nagging about pressing the freakin' Thanks button!!! It is rude, stupid, and annoying as hell. I am not an idiot who needs a huge in-my-face reminder to press it, and I will press it when I feel thankful, not because you asked for it!
The Following User Says Thank You to kt-Froggy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MitoTakatori
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-Froggy View Post
Great to hear! Congrats!
Now I am running Mokee's latest build. And will flash again VANIR. Thanks again guys. Thought I have to buy a new phone.
Genius.

OTHER DEVICE:
Nokia X7 - MiG CFW 3.3

2nd Sky
Old
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
hi, same problem... but i must search at home if i can find a tool to open the screw... i only have - and + in this size and didnt work i miss my phone ((
LG Optimus G E975
StockRom with Xposed || MIUI v5 <3

2nd Sky
Old
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
ok. worked for me fine! Thanks!

now 80% battery instead of 0% very cool
and now i know how it looks into the phone very good working LG...
LG Optimus G E975
StockRom with Xposed || MIUI v5 <3