Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 48,383 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Percent and colors

Tip us?

error404
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Percent and colors

I have two questions (hope you guys can help me):

1 - Is there a way to hide some numbers? Here's what i want:
$((#usedSD#/#totalSD#)*100)$ = this will give me a percentage of used space in SD card, but i don't want the decimal numbers (23,33 - want to remove the numbers after the comma).

2 - How to apply different colors to a text?
#Battery# < 20 red color
#Battery# < 60 green color
#Battery# > 60 blue color

Sorry for my english and thank you in advance.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1985

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudroid View Post
I have two questions (hope you guys can help me):

1 - Is there a way to hide some numbers? Here's what i want:
$((#usedSD#/#totalSD#)*100)$ = this will give me a percentage of used space in SD card, but i don't want the decimal numbers (23,33 - want to remove the numbers after the comma).

2 - How to apply different colors to a text?
#Battery# < 20 red color
#Battery# < 60 green color
#Battery# > 60 blue color

Sorry for my english and thank you in advance.
1. You can use floor() to round numbers to their nearest lower integer or ceil() for the upper variant. Your code should look like this $(floor((#usedSD#/#totalSD#)*100))$
You can find all the available math functions for Zooper here: http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/...th-expressions

2. Advanced Parameters are your friend here. The following code put into the Advanced Parameters of a text module will change the color according to your specifications:
Code:
$#BLEVN#<20?[c]ffff0000[/c]$$#BLEVN#>=20 && #BLEVN#<60?[c]ff00ff00[/c]$$#BLEVN#>=60?[c]ff0000ff[/c]$

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

geeket
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
2. Advanced Parameters are your friend here. The following code put into the Advanced Parameters of a text module will change the color according to your specifications:
Code:
$#BLEVN#<20?[c]ffff0000[/c]$$#BLEVN#>=20 && #BLEVN#<60?[c]ff00ff00[/c]$$#BLEVN#>=60?[c]ff0000ff[/c]$
After put this code I have only this text "ff0000ff" - I do not have battery level....what is wrong ?

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1985

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeket View Post
After put this code I have only this text "ff0000ff" - I do not have battery level....what is wrong ?
You probably put the code into the text field instead in the Advanced Parameters field. Scroll down to the end of the module options when editing your text module, there you'll find it.

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

geeket
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
You probably put the code into the text field instead in the Advanced Parameters field. Scroll down to the end of the module options when editing your text module, there you'll find it.

OK - I have this but...all should look like this:

+add "text" -> in "edit text" write #BLEV# -> in advaced Parameters write Your code

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1985

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeket View Post
OK - I have this but...all should look like this:

+add "text" -> in "edit text" write #BLEV# -> in advaced Parameters write Your code
Yes, that should work 😃