Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,857 Members 44,597 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom Ativ S theme colors

Tip us?

ej_424
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
Default Custom Ativ S theme colors

Guys any way we can modify the windows phone 8 theme colors on this device now that we have interop unlock and regisery access? I remember being able to do this on my HTC HD7 which was very cool.

bruce142
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej_424 View Post
Guys any way we can modify the windows phone 8 theme colors on this device now that we have interop unlock and regisery access? I remember being able to do this on my HTC HD7 which was very cool.
You need to interop unlock your ATIV S first and install SamWP8 Tools by -W_O_L_F- through Windows Phone 8 SDK -> Application Deployment. If you need more info on how to install Windows Phone 8 SDK on Windows 7 visit this thread. If you have Windows 8, you can install the SDK from the Microsoft website itself. You need to register your phone first through the Windows Phone Developer Registration application included in the SDK before you can deploy apps on your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce142 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thals1992
Old
Thanks Meter 207

DONATE TO ME
Yeah, essentially what @bruce142 said. You can follow the steps in the FAQ for getting a devunlock and doing the InteropUnlock. I'll need to make a new Q for what can I do with an InteropUnlocked device.