No registration required

[Q] Update to hboot 2.14 with RUU

OP elias.acab

23rd January 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

97 posts
Hi!

I backed up my stock OS, If I update my hboot, will I still be able to restore my old stock os back up? or will it not work because of different hboot versions?

And if I wanna update my hboot to 2.14, I know I can just relock my bootloader and then run a RUU, but I've read that the one that you need is the one that matches your radio. But I've been thinking about that, and will that actually update my hboot? or will it keep the same one? in order to update it I have to choose a RUU with a radio that is newer than mine? (ex. mine is 0.16, then I'd choose 0.18) My soft buttons are broken, so I decided to flash a rom that has the on screen buttons (Carbonrom) but it wont let me flash it because I need hboot 2.14.

Thanks!
23rd January 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,884

14,443 posts
Donate to Me
2.14....you have not the endeavouru international HTC one X !
23rd January 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

97 posts
I didnt really understand that answer....but I guess you meant to ask me which version I have? I dont have the endeavorou version , but the Evita, can I still update the hboot?

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk
23rd January 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,884

14,443 posts
Donate to Me
I dont know, ask it in the HTC one XL forum. You are in the wrong place. And please do not flash anything from this forum ! Go to your specific device forum !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread