[Q] Angry Wife Please Help.

Tip us?

Turboman75
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Angry Wife Please Help.

Hi everyone.

My wife has owned a galaxy i9003 now for nearly 2 years and to be blunt, hates it!

I suggested to her that I try and upgrade it and improve its performance.

I must have read over 100 pages on the net yesterday learning as much as I could before starting.

I used superoneclick to root the phone which worked great.

next step was to install clockworkmod. I used odin 1.85 to flash bagaria-09.gt-i9003_pda.tar. Booted phone up and everything seemed fine with cwm but then I tried to boot into os and phone is in a never ending boot loop. I've tried deleting the data/caches but to no avail.

I can still get into cwm and download mode.

I read another 100 pages of posts from this great forum and others and it seems I need to flash a stock firmware back onto phone(xxkpe is mentioned alot) but I am unable to find it anywhere. All links on net are dead eg, hotfile etc.

Please can someone feel sorry for me and help me get my wifes phone working again before I end up divorced! lol.

Thanks for reading

Jason
(sent from the doghouse)

Irwenzhao
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboman75 View Post
Hi everyone.

My wife has owned a galaxy i9003 now for nearly 2 years and to be blunt, hates it!

I must have read over 100 pages on the net yesterday learning as much as I could before starting.

next step was to install clockworkmod. I used odin 1.85 to flash bagaria-09.gt-i9003_pda.tar. Booted phone up and everything seemed fine with cwm but then I tried to boot into os and phone is in a never ending boot loop. I've tried deleting the data/caches but to no avail.

I read another 100 pages of posts from this great forum and others and it seems I need to flash a stock firmware back onto phone(xxkpe is mentioned alot) but I am unable to find it anywhere. All links on net are dead eg, hotfile etc.

Please can someone feel sorry for me and help me get my wifes phone working again before I end up divorced! lol.

Thanks for reading

Jason
(sent from the doghouse)
So u wiped data and cache... but didn't work? My suggestions are to reflash the ROM. If it doesn't work, I'll try to go into SamMobile, download the Stock ROM for u, and upload it to dropbox.

P.S. my internet speed's 200mbps. And my ISP's reliable.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniROM, running on my Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
Smash that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniRom, running on my fabulous Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA.

Fantassy123
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Hi everyone.

Thanks for reading

Jason
(sent from the doghouse)
Search here for the Stock Rom, I recommend a fast Internet though since this is downloading slow as hell with a slow internet.

Also you could flash a Custom rom, search this forum if available.
Current phone : LG Google Nexus 5
Rom : Stock 4.4.2 (Not Rooted)

Still own : HTC Desire HD,LG Google Nexus 4
Rom : Taktik 4.4.2 R1,Calkulin's Nexus 4 v1.5 (4.4.2)

Tablet : Nexus 7 2013
Rom : Stock 4.4.2 (Not rooted)

Previous Device´s :
Samsung galaxy nexus
Samsung galaxy note II
Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 (Gave to my father)
Samsung galaxy S3 (Gave to my girlfriend )
Asus Transformer Pad TF300
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210

Click on Thanks if you appreciate my reply

Qaatloz
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Hi everyone.

(...)

(...)

Jason
(sent from the doghouse)
Using CWM you can still try to flash any rom you want, so don't panic. Just properly clean before each flash.