XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nook HD $79

Tip us?

Landara
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 140
Default Nook HD $79

Probably someone already knows this, but I just got a Nook HD 7 inch white for $79 at Books-A-Million(owned by B&N I think). It seems that if you are at a location such as a B&N store you can still get the Black Friday deal. Maybe it's just that my store is confused, but worth checking out if anyone is in the market for a tab. I picked up one for my 4 year old, she loves it! So anyway sorry if this was posted, search didn't find it if so

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tablet: Dell Venue Pro 8 | Windows 8.1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: LG Nexus 5 16gb Black | CARRIER: Aio Wireless | ROM: Cataclysm | KERNEL: Trinity for Nexus 5, by Lord Morfic.

webman2k
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landara View Post
Probably someone already knows this, but I just got a Nook HD 7 inch white for $79 at Books-A-Million(owned by B&N I think). It seems that if you are at a location such as a B&N store you can still get the Black Friday deal. Maybe it's just that my store is confused, but worth checking out if anyone is in the market for a tab. I picked up one for my 4 year old, she loves it! So anyway sorry if this was posted, search didn't find it if so
Yeah, I got my HD on the Black friday deal right from the BN site. For $80, and with CM 10.1 stable, it's been an incredible value, and performs quite well even with gaming. The build isn't quite iPad level, but it works great. Even at $129 this hardware is a great value.

micallen
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by webman2k View Post
Yeah, I got my HD on the Black friday deal right from the BN site. For $80, and with CM 10.1 stable, it's been an incredible value...
Me too. Beats the crap out of the generic 7" tablet I bought for my mom in Dec '12. Loving my Nook HD.