Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,028 Members 37,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

defy+ rom stucks in defy at starting

Tip us?

murad12s
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy defy+ rom stucks in defy at starting

i've an defy. stucks when i tried to upgrade CM10 and. solved it with flash to eclair. then i tried again to upgrade and done many thing. suddenly it bricked. rsd didnt find it, only white LED visible. then with mcgyver method i tried many factory rom, none worked. then i tried defy+ factory rom and its respond.

ok, now i realise my defy is with defy+ bootloader 9.10. and with rom

DEFYPLUS_U3_4.5.1-134_DFP-231_GR_SIGN_UCADEFYEMARAB1B80AA004.0R_PDS03C_USAJR DNGIBRRTCEE_P022_A022_Service1FF.sbfh with it

its works untill a restart. when i flash with it with RSD lite (5.3/4.9/5.6) after some time it says "please manually power up this device" then its stucks at Motorola animated logo...nothig happend after it...

please any awesome guy of XDA help me to restore my device to defy or defy+...

Antiga Prime
Old
(Last edited by Antiga Prime; 21st January 2014 at 12:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by murad12s View Post
...then its stucks at Motorola animated logo...nothig happend after it...
Go into stock recovery and wipe data and cache. That must be done after every time you flash with SBF.
MB525 - Bayer Camera - Slim-mb526-4.4.2.beta.2.4-UNOFFICIAL-20140120-1830
Sony Xperia TX LT29i - CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL_Hayabusa_build7

murad12s
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiga Prime View Post
Go into stock recovery and wipe data and cache. That must be done after every time you flash with SBF.

WoW!!! its simple and works!!!
but another problem occurs, battery not working, charging....
camera too!!!

Antiga Prime
Old
Thanks Meter 524
Quote:
WoW!!! its simple and works!!!
but another problem occurs, battery not working, charging....
camera too!!!
The only thing I can think of is that your phone is a Defy (MB525, with a SoC camera module) and you flashed a Defy+ (MB526, with a Bayer camera module) ROM on your phone.

When that happens, your camera will only work if you flash any of the JB Roms with 2nd boot (basically any new latest ROM), as far as I know, since it's impossible to downgrade back to stock Android 2.1/2.2.

Regarding your battery, it is charging, but the system doesn't know it is, because, kind of like stated above, the Defy+ comes with a 1700 mah battery, and the Defy comes with a 1500 mah battery, therefore the system doesn't know which one it is.

Search for certain battery fixes here on XDA, and flash the one that corresponds to the battery you have.

If you haven't (which is most likely true), you should have probably read this first.
MB525 - Bayer Camera - Slim-mb526-4.4.2.beta.2.4-UNOFFICIAL-20140120-1830
Sony Xperia TX LT29i - CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL_Hayabusa_build7

souviktherocker
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
i've an defy. stucks when i tried to upgrade CM10 and. solved it with flash to eclair. then i tried again to upgrade and done many thing. suddenly it bricked. rsd didnt find it, only white LED visible. then with mcgyver method i tried many factory rom, none worked. then i tried defy+ factory rom and its respond.

ok, now i realise my defy is with defy+ bootloader 9.10. and with rom

DEFYPLUS_U3_4.5.1-134_DFP-231_GR_SIGN_UCADEFYEMARAB1B80AA004.0R_PDS03C_USAJR DNGIBRRTCEE_P022_A022_Service1FF.sbfh with it

its works untill a restart. when i flash with it with RSD lite (5.3/4.9/5.6) after some time it says "please manually power up this device" then its stucks at Motorola animated logo...nothig happend after it...

please any awesome guy of XDA help me to restore my device to defy or defy+...
FOLLOW THOSE STEPS http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post49558256
Tags
defy stucks